RedLetterMedia presents: re:View

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
It's 10 pounds down on top of the 35 I already lost from last year in anticipation for the procedure. Need to lose a few more.

DiggerNick

Donator
Sorry, Bill. I beat you to it.

It's a great discussion about an extraordinary film. People in the comments are saying that Mike isn't there because he hated it. But he loved JURASSIC WORLD, so...

DiggerNick

Donator
Am I losing my mind or haven't they done The Rocketeer already? Or was it just in passing in a Half in the Bag?
Jay mentioned in the last HITB that they were going to do it.

And can we get a minute's silence for Jennifer Connelly tiddies? After she did DARK CITY she kind of disappeared then came back skinny as fuck and reinvented as a Serious Actress. She has been shockingly boring ever since.

But we all remember her glory days.

This image should have adourned as many college students' walls as that tennis chick scratching her ass.

Last edited:

TheLoon

Jay mentioned in the last HITB that they were going to do it.

And can we get a minute's silence for Jennifer Connelly tiddies?

After she did DARK CITY she kind of disappeared then came back skinny as fuck and reinvented as a Serious Actress. She has been shockingly boring ever since.

But we all remember her glory days.

This image should have adourned as many college students' walls as that tennis chick scratching her ass.
Now I have to jerk off...thanks asshole you just wasted 90 seconds of my life

DiggerNick

Donator
'Wasted'? Remembering how insanely hot J-Co was is never a moment wasted.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Mike's idea for a sequel is kind of brilliant.
It will get rebooted someday, but his idea sounds like a Tarantino flick. It just sucked they didn't shelve the movie for a year. It didn't stand a chance against those other films that summer.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
It will get rebooted someday, but his idea sounds like a Tarantino flick. It just sucked they didn't shelve the movie for a year. It didn't stand a chance against those other films that summer.
It debuted against Dying Young and couldn’t beat it. How was it supposed to beat Batman Returns?

DiggerNick

Donator
I feel the same way about THE WARRIORS as I do about THE BIG LEBOWSKI. Both movies are way down my list of favourite movies by the film-maker but for some reason they are the ones that people won't shut the fuck up about.

There's half a dozen better Walter Hill movies before you get to this one.

Pigdango

Donator
Do they talk about the shitty transitions?

Are there though?
I haven’t even seen the Warriors and I know this is a ridiculous statement. 48 Hours is great. The other films I’ve seen of Hill’s are...not.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
I haven’t even seen the Warriors and I know this is a ridiculous statement. 48 Hours is great. The other films I’ve seen of Hill’s are...not.
I like The Driver. 48 hours like you said. The only other of his films that stands out to me is Streets of Fire, a film with prime Diane Lane, prime Rick Moranis, prime Willem Dafoe and if it ever comes on streaming, you're definitely going to see it.

Pigdango

Donator
I like The Driver. 48 hours like you said. The only other of his films that stands out to me is Streets of Fire, a film with prime Diane Lane, prime Rick Moranis, prime Willem Dafoe and if it ever comes on streaming, you're definitely going to see it.

You buried the lead - Michael Pare!!!!!

LiddyRules

Actually @Pigdango based on his IMDB, he works pretty consistently.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001595/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

He probably hasn't had more than 20 lines of dialogue in total over the past 15 years, but he's still making it happen.

He was also Eddie in the Eddie and the Cruisers movies. I miss movie posters that have three paragraphs to read

Pigdango

Donator
Actually @Pigdango based on his IMDB, he works pretty consistently.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001595/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

He probably hasn't had more than 20 lines of dialogue in total over the past 15 years, but he's still making it happen.

He was also Eddie in the Eddie and the Cruisers movies. I miss movie posters that have three paragraphs to read

I loved EatC when I was a kid. Holds up ok. E2 not so much.

Streets of Fire is on Starz on Demand. I’ll definitely check it out sometime this summer.

LiddyRules

I loved EatC when I was a kid. Holds up ok. E2 not so much.

Streets of Fire is on Starz on Demand. I’ll definitely check it out sometime this summer.
I'm going through Pare's filmography and I wouldn't know where to find any of these movies. They're sub-VOD. If video stores still existed - and I mean VHS - sure. But in today's day and age? And keep in mind, Michael Pare isn't the star of any of these movies. He's Detective So-And-So or Lieutenant Whatever

The Debt Collector
A classically-trained martial artist goes to work as a mob debt collector. The job seems easy enough, until a client drags him into a situation deeper than could ever be anticipated.

The Neighborhood
A brash group of hoodlums have been doing minor crime jobs in their neighborhood since they were kids until they step on the wrong toes and get caught up in a war with an old-school mafia king pin and their lives soon become hell on earth.

The Wrong Friend
The moment Riley meets Chris, she thinks he is handsome, charming and affectionate. He seems perfect, but after a party at his house, Riley sees that Chris has a darker side.

And completely unintentionally (I was clicking his titles at random), here's a tidbit from The Wrong Friend
Director: David DeCoteau

Last edited: