Redneck wtih a Ligthsaber in the mid 80s?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
I was totaly on edge waiting for him to kill himself... damned.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
That is a neon tube attached to a spark coil. He has one of these
attached to one end of an neon border and he keeps touching the electrode wire of the double back of the other end which is why it is making a spark. This is the electrode
and this is the only example I can find.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea im un impressed, he just hooked up a high frequency transformer to a fucking light bulb. thats why he's not dead yet, hopefully he figured out how to bump up the amps in that contraption then let it find a ground, we can only wish he was the ground

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
Am I the only one who sees my post? It is exactly what I said it was.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
The best part is that someone had an Ice Pirates bootleg. Obviously fast-forwarding through and hour and a half of blank tape was more appealing than the actual movie.

BraffStaff

Sep 28, 2006
Am I the only one who sees my post? It is exactly what I said it was.

What the guy has is, in fact, a tesla coil. The turth is, about about 6 months of showing this 'find' to friend we found out the guy went to the high school on the other side of town. It is a small town. We meet him and even got to know him. You can see that we know him cause he also appears in our "silent van" movie.
At the time he worked for a auto part place. Read his hat, if you can. Anyway that is were he got the tesla coil from. However for all I know a neon sign could be made with tesla coil. Still it was a great thing to find, and at the time we all had some great laughs.
Here is the silent Van movie
[yt]qkhTjVUjqJ8[/yt]