SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
What are the regional foods of

New York City,NY;

Green Bay,WI;

Boston,MA &

San Diego, CA?

I'm a Pats fan from Boston. Our food would be clam chowder and lobster.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

New York City,NY;

Green Bay,WI;

Boston,MA &

San Diego, CA?
San Diego (Northern Mexico) would be refried beans and tamales.

As a Skins fan it depends on where you are. If you are a Maryland Skins Fan I would say Crabs. DC Skins fans I would say Watermelon and pigs feet. As a VA Skins fan I would say just burgers and dogs.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Primanti Bros. sandwiches always get the press when it comes to Pittsburgh but the pierogi is maybe more of the food of the local Steelers fan.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
New England - of course

New York -

Wisconsin -

San Diego -

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
If the Colts hadn't shit the bed...

Indianapolis, Indiana would be white bread and mayonnaise.

ChimneyFish

As a Skins fan it depends on where you are. If you are a Maryland Skins Fan I would say Crabs. DC Skins fans I would say crack. As a VA Skins fan I would say just Watermelon and pigs feet.

Done and done.

ChimneyFish

:icon_wink

I've been to DC and Virginia.
You're not fooling anyone with hambergers and hot dogs.

Don't woory, I'm from the Philly area, where our claim to fame are those awful cheese whizz cheese steaks.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999

New York City,NY;

Green Bay,WI;

Boston,MA &

San Diego, CA?

NYC-pretty much anything

Green Bay - Cheese, Kelibasa

New England - Clam Chowder

San Diego - San Diego is famous for its fish tacos

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
:icon_wink

I've been to DC and Virginia.
You're not fooling anyone with hambergers and hot dogs.

Don't woory, I'm from the Philly area, where our claim to fame are those awful cheese whizz cheese steaks.
Everyone knows it's provalone

As a Skins fan it depends on where you are. If you are a Maryland Skins Fan I would say Crabs. DC Skins fans I would say Watermelon and pigs feet. As a VA Skins fan I would say just burgers and dogs.
Maryland has a team. The Ravens have claim to crabcake sandwichies, thank you very much. If you live in MD the Skins should be the enemy.

Maryland has a team. The Ravens have claim to crabcake sandwichies, thank you very much. If you live in MD the Skins should be the enemy.
Why if you live in Mo County or PG County should you be a Ravens fan when the Redskins play closer to you? In Landover, MD for that matter. That is just ridiculous. So the people that grew up watching the Skins win Super Bowls were to immediately supposed to consider the Redskins an enemy in 1994 when the Ravens came? Thats just ridiculous.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Let me simplify that question. Why would ANYONE be a Gaymen's fan?

Why if you live in Mo County or PG County should you be a Ravens fan when the Redskins play closer to you? In Landover, MD for that matter. That is just ridiculous. So the people that grew up watching the Skins win Super Bowls were to immediately supposed to consider the Redskins an enemy in 1994 when the Ravens came? Thats just ridiculous.
Skins fans can claim that most Washingtonian of foods, Government Cheese.