Religion of Peace demonstration today in NYC Port Authority station? Pipe Bomb..

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/1...-prompt-police-response-in-new-york-city.html
Port Authority explosion leaves several injured; 1 person in custody
Fox News
3-4 minutes
One person is in custody after an explosion near New York City’s Port Authority bus terminal during Monday morning’s rush hour, prompting mass chaos and halting multiple subway lines, NYPD said.

Several people were reportedly injured. An NYPD source on the scene told Fox News a device went off and there was a person strapped with a bomb.

Police are responding to reports of an explosion near Port Authority. (Greg Norman/Fox News)

President Trump has been briefed on the incident, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a tweet.

NYPD and the FDNY confirmed to Fox News they were investigating reports of an explosion “of an unknown origin” near 42nd Street and Eighth Avenue. Police tweeted A, C, E subways lines are being evacuated.

Several people wrote on social media there was mass chaos at the bus terminal, some saying there was a "stampede" when an explosion was heard.

NYC Office of Emergency Management also tweeted there was “police activity” near West 42nd Street between Eighth and Ninth avenues and advised commuters to expect delays.

Port Authority is the largest bus terminal in the U.S. and about 232,000 commuters go through the area daily. The number of passengers is expected to jump to 337,000 daily by 2040.

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
Only 1 other person injured so far and Manhattan is shut down (which happens every day anyway).

The only thing he might end up doing successfully is suiciding himself if he succumbs to his injuries.

I was a good symbolic martyring, but nothing else.

Given the location and impact, but due to lack of body count, I am only rating this attack 3 out of 5 beheaded infidels

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Only 1 other person injured so far and Manhattan is shut down (which happens every day anyway).

The only thing he might end up doing successfully is suiciding himself if he succumbs to his injuries.

I was a good symbolic martyring, but nothing else.

Given the location and impact, but due to lack of body count, I am only rating this attack 3 out of 5 beheaded infidels
Manhattan isn't shut down.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
They're speculating early/accidental detonation and the main concern right now is a coordinated event planned for later today.

Looks like the pipe bomb may have been meant to stampede people towards the suicide bomber for a secondary explosion that failed to detonate?

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
They're speculating early/accidental detonation and the main concern right now is a coordinated event planned for later today.

Looks like the pipe bomb may have been meant to stampede people towards the suicide bomber for a secondary explosion that failed to detonate?
It's a little unclear from the news reporting; does it look like the pipe bomb was set on a timer by the same guy as the suicide vest, or by an accomplice?

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Now reports are saying there was no secondary explosive, only the vest, which was apparently a partial dud, since it only managed to injure ol' Allahu Whoopsiebar and a couple of people nearby.

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
Ooooooooooooo...that looks painful:

Too bad his head is still attached to his body. Alla willing a good ol' fashion interrogation by torture will be underway shortly.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Too bad his head is still attached to his body. Alla willing a good ol' fashion interrogation by torture will be underway shortly.

The most painful thing for these retards is realizing they will be in an infidel prison like forever.

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014

I'm glad he's alive. This is part of the reason...

The most painful thing for these retards is realizing they will be in an infidel prison like forever.

Aug 5, 2004
Near my parking garage. Glad I decided not to go in today. Fuck this guy for inconveniencing people and not killing himself for the lol’s.

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
Terrorism is the price we pay for being a big city.

We've come a long way since 9/11 :asshat:
Cuomo is just toeing the liberal Muslim line as described by the Muslim Mayor of London. For a so called mean tough guy Cuomo is a weak pandering pussy