Remember those New Black Panthers that Holder refused to indict?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
One of them just got busted for carrying illegally in New York City.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...kill-whitey-face-tattoo-busted-on-gun-charge/

A New Black Panther Party leader with the words “kill whitey” tattooed on his face has been busted for allegedly carrying a loaded and unlicensed gun, according to the New York Post.

Maruse Heath was arrested in New York City Thursday night. (Image source: New York Post)
Maruse Heath, also known as “King Salim Shabazz,” the head of the New Black Panther Party Philadelphia chapter, was arrested in New York City Thursday night after police spotted him allegedly wearing a large ballistic vest. Officers then allegedly found the .25-caliber gun.

Heath, 41, had been leaving a New Black Panther Party planning meeting, the Post reported. A source told the newspaper his first phone call in custody was to New Black Panther Party national leader Malik Zulu Shabazz.

Heath was the New Black Panther Party member wearing a paramilitary uniform and carrying a baton in the infamous 2008 election video shot in front of a Philadelphia polling place.

During Heath’s arraignment Friday, his attorney argued that police “jumped” him without justification as he was leaving the meeting.

“It is no crime to belong to the Black Panther Party,” attorney Brad Foster said, according to the newspaper. He added that the New Black Panthers do “charity work within the local community, outreach to the homeless, and works with at-risk youth who are at risk of becoming criminals.”

But the prosecutor said Heath was stopped because he was wearing a large, obvious ballistic vest.

“He was stopped, and a loaded handgun was taken from his pocket,” prosecutor Christopher Ryan said.

Heath faces a minimum three-and-a-half-year sentence if convicted of possessing the gun. He’s due back in court June 26 to find out if he’ll face charges of gun possession and illegally wearing body armor, the Post reported. He is being held in lieu of $75,000 bail.
Fuck you, Eric Holder.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Heath faces a minimum three-and-a-half-year sentence if convicted of possessing the gun.
Maybe he will be out in time for the next election

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
If you're going to illegally carry firearms in a place that doesn't allow them, don't get "KILL WHITEY" tattooed on your forehead and don't wear body armor in public.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I do believe the gentleman has a strong dislike for white people.

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
Wtf is "illegally wearing body armor"? Are you seriously not allowed to wear it? How about if you're afraid of the people around you, or you're paranoid?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
He wasn't president, you dumb fuck.
Then maybe you should update the Wikipedia page on it.
Under the Bush administration, a criminal investigation into the incident was started, but later dropped.
And no need for the harsh name-calling there sir.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Since I'm sure dummy is still going to try to "but Bush" this, I don't think he understands how these investigations work.

They certainly don't get done in the last 2 months of a lame duck president's term.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
One thing I never understood is why body armor illegal. If you wont let us carry guns to protect ourselves then at least let us wear a vest so we have half a chance when gunfire breaks out

gleet

Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
One thing I never understood is why body armor illegal. If you wont let us carry guns to protect ourselves then at least let us wear a vest so we have half a chance when gunfire breaks out
Police can't kill you as easy when you wear it.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming

Police can't kill you as easy when you wear it.

You joke, but that's exactly why. Government is the only one that is allowed to defend themselves.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Since I'm sure dummy is still going to try to "but Bush" this, I don't think he understands how these investigations work.

They certainly don't get done in the last 2 months of a lame duck president's term.
So now you go back to pretending I'm on your ignore list when I proved you wrong. Classic.
Because New York.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
So now you go back to pretending I'm on your ignore list when I proved you wrong. Classic.
Because New York.
Pretty sure you cant own it anywhere. Or rather I have yet to hear of a state you can

gleet

Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
You joke, but that's exactly why. Government is the only one that is allowed to defend themselves.
How the fuck do you know I joke? It wasn't a joke, take a look around.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Body armor in Jersey is legal to own and wear provided that you are not a previously convicted felon and or using it during the commission of a crime.