Remembering 9/11

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
How long until this becomes some stupid holiday where people wish each other "Happy 9/11"?
Even worse - the stores start putting out the 9/11 stuff right after the Fourth of July.

Yea, it’s kind of funny how a beautiful day could have turned out so shitty. Like you said, it’s kind of nice that yesterday was generally shitty here, it kind of distracted from the day as a whole.
The odd thing is those days use to remind me of football and soccer practice...now that has been ruined...I guess they win.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The odd thing is those days use to remind me of football and soccer practice...now that has been ruined...I guess they win.
Yep, at that time I was heavily involved with my dog training and it’s the same thing, beautiful September day time to run the hounds...
Stupid side note, I was actually in the news paper page 2 color plate a “feel good” photo of me and my dog Duncan doing tricks.
September 10, 2001. I read it every once in a while, I know it’s weird but it makes me think of a time when there wasn’t “evil Muslims” under every rock and the biggest thing democrats had to cry about was losing to a “good old boy”

Fred West

Yea, it’s kind of funny how a beautiful day could have turned out so shitty. Like you said, it’s kind of nice that yesterday was generally shitty here, it kind of distracted from the day as a whole.
There's no way that cunt at the controls of AA77 would have been able to hit the Pentagon if it was cloudy.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I was working for a restaurant owner in Boston who had a huge expose on how he was dipping into his servers' tips that was going to be published in the Globe. It ended up being published in the 9/11/01 newspaper.

Obviously, no one read it.

Fred West

I was drawing a plane crashing into the sea on Microsoft Paint in I.T. class when it started. The following Tuesday in that class, my teacher (in jest) suggested I draw a rocket going up Bin Laden's arse.

Stig

I was working for a restaurant owner in Boston who had a huge expose on how he was dipping into his servers' tips that was going to be published in the Globe. It ended up being published in the 9/11/01 newspaper.

Obviously, no one read it.
Ahhhhh.... The old "Farrah Fawcett!"*

*died the same day as Michael Jackson

Stig

Dammit, that’s funny. The balls it would take to do that for some shitty bar’s Halloween costume contest.
And the cool thing is that you could do it with your chick as one of those wacky couple's costumes!