Renee and Big A & Jimmy Fallon in Studio PT Pics

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Big A returns and OnA tryout their new Girl intern, Renee who had listened to O&A and z100.
Sam was taping and Danny miking so the video is on opieandanthony.com now.

Renee and Big A's interview on the couch wearing bike helmets

Break

Renee and Big A get tied-up.

SAM looking for the right shot with his camera.

Renee and Big A getting interviewed about how close they are together.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
More pics

SAM's Back

SAM with his camera and Thundercats' shirt

Renee uses their situation to molest Big A.

Opie and Anthony talk to Jimmy Fallon about his shockjock parody, his scene in "Band of Brothers" and his new song, "Carwash for Peace".

Danny next to the couch

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Renee looks kinda cute.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
she looks like this girl that was in my biology class at MCC a few semesters ago...

d00mz

Jesus, are these cell phone pics?

S

steelcutlogs

Yea, they better be careful about hiring bangable girl interns. This could e trouble.
Yeah, didn't they always say that having a female intern would be trouble? No matter how cool they seem to be, there is always a risk that she could be offended. Maybe they were talking about staff, holes, and not interns. I don't know, but she seems cool.

d00mz

Yeah, didn't they always say that having a female intern would be trouble? No matter how cool they seem to be, there is always a risk that she could be offended. Maybe they were talking about staff, holes, and not interns. I don't know, but she seems cool.
Every hole seems cool, until you piss them off somehow.:mad4:

fkornre

yea...this is the girl from my class....she is so damn annoying...just like in class...

d00mz

yea...this is the girl from my class....she is so damn annoying...just like in class...
LOL. After listening to the replay, she WAS annoying on the show. :icon_conf

fkornre

im listening to the replay right now...used to have to ignore the annoying talk from her table in lab class...i want to fast forward this part of the show...but its almost over...

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Is there currently an effort that records the paltalk video daily? Is it possible?

FMDoug

is that the quality of picture i'm missing by not getting paltalk? I understand its streaming over the internet but that is terrible quality.

Speaking of streaming video... I was watching CNN yesterday and the faked a stream using a real camera. One of the hosts was interviewing the TMZ guy. CNN has real cameras, probably in HD and they are messing with effects to make it more blurry? Explain that to me?