'Replica' diplomas

abudabit

New Wackbag
Just out of pure curiosity, does anyone here have any experience buying and using fake diplomas? Would anyone have any reviews of websites which offer these replicas? Just curious. ;)

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I didn't even realize that existed!

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
replica diplomas? as a novelty to fool your chums?

abudabit

New Wackbag
Some people get them to impress their friends, some people get them to get work visas in other countries. You know, fun, harmless things.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
i've never been asked for mine which is a good thing because i don't have one. if there were a place that makes good fake diplomas i'd just get an average one from a community college. something like a masters from yale will be checked on while a an associates from middlesex county college probably wouldn't.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
all them lernin years wasted!
No shit! I'm starting up 2 more years for my Masters. Perhaps I should look into this instead.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Yeah, just doing a state college for this one. The country I am moving to requires a 4 year degree and they do require a copy of yours.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I have a real associates diploma ... could always try scanning it and doctoring it, unless you want to be me and have attended Nassau Community College lol

Either that or google fake diplomas - I'm sure there are plenty there. Just don't know how close to the "real" thing they'd be

abudabit

New Wackbag
I have an associates too. Actually I almost have 2, so that's why I don't feel guilty claiming to have a BA.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I have an associates too. Actually I almost have 2, so that's why I don't feel guilty claiming to have a BA.
okay so my shit ass associates from a community college ain't gonna help ya ... know anybody willing to scan their bachelor's? I'm sure there's someone who can do a great photoshop so that nobody would know it's not real.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Got a better one for you. I went to a state maritime academy and graduated as a licensed Third Mate, open ocean, unlimited tonnage. There is a small island nation, Vanuatu, that sent some us of letters offering their own license for just a photocopy of our USCG license. It was all legal. But, here is the rub you screwed up and lost your USCG license, you could still still sail on your Vanuatu license, just not on a US flagged merchant ship. Thats the way it was in the early 90s, things may have changed. I sailed in the Navy.

Top Bottom