Repo Man in da Hood

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Looks like an outtake from an Ice Cube/Queen Latifah movie.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Something seems to be wrong with the link, so here's the YouTube link.

[yt]8vD9yUqCgLg[/yt]

Anyone else think it's fake?
DM, thanks for the post, I couldn't make the embed work from Break.

After reading the other posts I'm wondering if it's fake also. What can I say, the clip cracked me up and I wanted to share.

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
DM, thanks for the post, I couldn't make the embed work from Break.

After reading the other posts I'm wondering if it's fake also. What can I say, the clip cracked me up and I wanted to share.
Your welcome. I'm pretty sure it's fake, but funny nonetheless.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Sadly, this is probably real. I issue-out repo orders every day and, when you liberate a vehicle from a schwoogie, they call-in with MUCH attitude. . . never mind the fact that they haven't sent you a penny in months and won't fucking talk to you AT ALL. YOU'RE the one at fault when you take their shit. . . I had a lady once tell me that we were collecting (just calling and sending letters only at this point) on her account because it was "racially motivated". Nevermind that the account was over 2 payments behind and that their fucking race was not noted on the account in any shape, form, or fashion. The funny thing was that the lady who was her account representative was black. . . I guess that made it "black-on-black" racism.:icon_lol:

I hope the Lender made this cunt payoff the entire outstanding balance before she could get her fucking ride back. I'm not sure what state this was filmed in, but in KY we the Right Of Acceleration: We pickup the shit, if you're an asshole to us or the repoman, you payoff the entire balance to get it back.

NOTE: If this ever happens to any of you, the best thing you can do is call the Lender and "kiss the ring". Any attitude will get you nothing but as much hassle as they can dredge-up for you.:icon_wink

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ha ha pay yo bill bitch,,

on a side note most repo men are much more steathy they want NOTHING to do with the debtor , several of my freinds are, were asked me to be, repo guys, i thought about it till one of my buddies got stabbed, fuck that

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Sadly, this is probably real. I issue-out repo orders every day and, when you liberate a vehicle from a schwoogie, they call-in with MUCH attitude. . .
Yeah, but he physically removed her from the car and from what the video shows, he literally threw her on the ground. How far can the repo man go?

6DollarDrunk

Put baby in container with snake
Nov 22, 2006
Fake

repo drives off

next scene cameraman is in the suv.

Smokezilla

Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Yeah, but he physically removed her from the car and from what the video shows, he literally threw her on the ground. How far can the repo man go?
The repoman takes any responsibility for his actions upon himself. He is employed simply to recover the car. . . whatever else he does is at his own peril. Taking into consideration he was probably in a bad neighborhood, it doesn't sound too far-fetched. I've had some of my agents attacked, their truck beaten with a monkey wrench, and their cellphone slapped out of their hands when they tried to call the cops. In this particular situation, they found a cop and reported it immediately. About that time, they got a call over the radio that an assault had taken-place. They went to the local hospital and the dude had beaten the fuck out of his wife and tried to file a police report that the repo guys had done it. . . after they had already left. That case is STILL on-going and it happened 5+ years ago. Sometimes altercations happen. . . that's why they usually try to just outright "steal" the car with NO contact whatsoever. People can be scumbags whenever you try to repo YOUR collateral that they signed a contract making it LEGAL for you to do.:mad4:

Smokezilla

Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Fake

repo drives off

next scene cameraman is in the suv.
They usually leave the scene and go a few miles down the road and search the vehicle for any "contraband" and call the local authorities to let them know they've repo'd a unit. Sounds standard.