Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
What would you do and how much money?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Earl's so confident that whoever the Democrats put up will win in a landslide, he's giving Ronnie 12% points.

So the question is if you'd do it for more money, or you think the Dems are gonna win by 13% points

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
It's going to be Obama and he's going to lose straight up.

Another bet for Earl to renege on.

maz

TRueWDTer
this country ain't putting obama in the WhiteHouse

Earl is just a silly n

Melk

Listening from the Future
I think Earl is stupid to think Obama can win by that margin. I am not certain he can even win, at this point.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
This is insane. Did Earl really say that? He's such a blind Homer, it's fucking disgusting.

Obama may win, but it will not be by a landslide.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
I'm getting tired of R&F not letting callers through to seriously challenge Earl about Obama. I've been doing some research on this, he's bad news. Not even the nominee yet and hes already flip flopped on several issues.

He can't keep his stories or facts straight. While campaigning Idaho, he claimed he supported hunting and gun owners rights, and the woud not seek any new gun laws. Then while on a radio show in DC, campaigning for the DC caucuses, he stated that he supports the current bans on private gun ownership inNYC, DC, and Chicago. He was deeply opposed to the overturning of the DC gun ban by the Supreme Court, and he supports any city that prohibits private gun ownership as a means to control crime. When challenged on it later, he said he couldn't remember the comments in Idaho. Hilary is no gunowners friend, but we know where she stands.

The whole Resko thing, this makes Whitewater seem tame, he's also involved with a Chinese national and Democrat fund raiser who's been arrested and released several times in California for campaign fund violations. This scumbag was also a fugitive from justice who was caught here in Colorado after getting seriously ill on an AMTRAK train bound for Chicago. When he told authorties who he was, they plugged him into the computer and he came back with multiple warrents in California. He fought extradition back to San Fran., once there he plead guilty and was sentanced to 5 yrs, but he will be out within a few months because of his connections.

While campaigning here in Colorado, he wanted to visit the 3rd BCT (Brigade Combat Team) home base at Ft. Carson, he was denied by their Commander. He later at a fund raiser, said that would change. He openly supports the possible strike by covnention and hotel workers during the DNC here in Denver, even though it will turn the city upside down. He has supported a group called Remember '68, a group that was trying to organize violent protests here in Denver that would have made the Chicago '68 DNC protests seem tame.

underdog423

I'm getting tired of R&F not letting callers through to seriously challenge Earl about Obama. I've been doing some research on this, he's bad news. Not even the nominee yet and hes already flip flopped on several issues.
Challenging Earl wouldn't be interesting radio. Earl would just stumble through his words and not make any coherent points. Ron just lets Earl say whatever and anyone can realize the only reason Earl likes Obama is because he's black.

It's the same reason Ron doesn't take phone calls when the Spiritual Advisor of the Ron and Fez show Shirley Phelps-Roper is on. Listening to people argue with someone else who has no logic or real reasoning behind their thinking is awful radio.

Barbwire Mike

Registered Doofus
The only way Earl has a chance of winning this bet is to convince Opie that McCain is a sure thing and the candidate he should be predicting to win on the air. :p

Top Bottom