Reset the clock..Bobby the Brain Heenan dead

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
http://www.wwe.com/article/bobby-heenan-passes-away

WWE is saddened to learn that WWE Hall of Famer Bobby Heenan, regarded by many as the greatest manager in sports-entertainment history, has passed away at age 73.

With a career spanning more than four decades, Heenan was the “The Brain” behind some of the most prolific Superstars in sports-entertainment history. Heenan plied his trade as their mischievous manager by running his mouth on their behalf with a sarcastic wit considered among the best in the business.
I considered him a wrestler since he got in the ring more than a few times and threw a punch or two.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
He made to 73.
Does the clock really apply here?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
I wouldn't consider 73 reason to reset the clock. My old man didn't even make it to 70

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Clock resets anytime one of em dies.]

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I would have sworn on my life that Bobby the Heenan died 5-10 years ago. Berenstain reality ripple effect.
He was my fav wrestling figure bar none. Nobody could troll an audience like Bobby, who he called "strap-hangers" (public transportation wage slaves), "ham-and-eggers", and "the humanoids". And he would always sell his comeuppances and humiliate himself like a champ. So quick-witted. Somewhere I have old VHS tapes of his WWF "talk show". I don't think he ever face-turned even once.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Still one of the best calls in history:

IT'S NOT FAIR TO FLAIR!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Sam Roberts tweeted a picture of himself with him..time is a bitch.

Heenan was one of the first people I ever saw in wrestling, back when he was Nick Bockwinkel's manager. I got to meet him at the Cauliflower Alley Club reunion last year. Despite his health problems, he was in high spirits, cheerfully flipping off the entire room. I thanked him for helping me become a wrestling fan in the first place, and despite his inability to speak, I could tell he appreciated my words, and was happy to take a photo with me (which I've never shared on line, as I'd rather remember him in his prime).

RIP Brain. One of the best.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
"Who dresses you? The State?" - Bobby Heenan to a woman backstage as he was getting ready for Flair's WWF debut.

That line made me giggle like retard. Absolutely one of the best.

Lord Zero

"Who dresses you? The State?" - Bobby Heenan to a woman backstage as he was getting ready for Flair's WWF debut.

That line made me giggle like retard. Absolutely one of the best.
One of my favorite Heenan lines was on whatever that talk show was that he and Vince hosted. I heard it for the first time on WWE Confidential:

Heenan: "How long have you been married, sir?"
Audience Member: "Twenty years"
Heenan: "Did you realize that if you had killed her on your wedding night, you'd be out now?"

Last edited: