response from antitrust division, dept of justice

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
in my inbox this morning and what do i see.

Dear Mr......

"Thank you for contacting the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. The Citizen Complaint Center has reviewed your complaint, and we have forwarded it to the appropriate legal staff for further review. We have your information on file and should the legal staff need further information, they may contact you in the future.

We appreciate your interest in the enforcement of federal antitrust laws.

Sincerely,

Citizen Complaint Center

Antitrust Division

Department of Justice"

been sending a letter a week. about time i got a repsonse.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
you haven't been complaining about all the doody talk
have you? :icon_mrgr

K

kweli33

Goddamn. Our people that we "vote" for are fucking wonderful. You know what it's like? Fucking a bunch of clones of Corky from Life Goes On. I mean fuckin ballsak, chris reeve(except for the whole dead thing) could do a better job than these scumbags.

MikeMcDouchebag

I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years.
May 14, 2007
I got that same response from them for the email I sent right after the merger announcement.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
yeah, i've been sending 1-2 emails to them regarding the merger. not sure what amount of good it will add up to, but you have to say you did something vs sitting on your ass all day hoping things work out. our gov't stinks.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
Out of all the crap I sent out, all I got back was a form letter from a senator that I am not in his district.

I don't think they respond well to opinions contrary to their own. Or maybe it is a subject they know so little about they don’t want to open thier mouths and stick their feet in. One other answer may be they are incapable of forming an opinion.