Response from XM about BBB complaint

Here's the response about my BBB complaint.Fucking hope they had to respond to at least HUNDREDS of these.Fuckos.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
censorship is not done just by the government

Polack

Who is John Galt?
I do agree XM has the right to say what goes out over their satelites but I can't believe that XM said that the government was the only one who censors. And I thought XM said they suspended O&A for not taking the apology seriously.

Plunkies

"...our listeners understand there are and must be some limits to what will be aired, regardless of the source."

Huh? We ARE the listeners fucko!

Uh, what an overly well thought out, carefully worded bunch of drivel. It's a whole letter that says nothing.

What a reasonable, rational response to something that (from the tone of the letter) was just an insignificant blip on the radar. That spin-monkey earned his month's salary with such a reply.
I hope he has to spend it all on medical bills to unsuccesfully fight a rapidly growing tumor.

gynecometrist

Here's the response about my BBB complaint.Fucking hope they had to respond to at least HUNDREDS of these.Fuckos....
The arrogance in this response from XM is beyond believable. They advertise the channel as un-censored and they're censoring it. It's ridiculous to say that only governments can censor. Walmart censors DVDs for fuck's sakes... The Catholic church censors books. Censorship is defined as the use of state or group power to control freedom of expression. There is a cartel of cocksuckers at XM that are bent on getting this merger passed to the point where they'll sell O&A out. O&A are the reason that they have a majority of subscribers.

Nobody needs to re-up until after the 2nd quarter... Fuck them! Make the 2nd quarter look shitty! Hugh Panero is an uppity dick-wad. No re-upping until after July 1st!

I know I wasn't the only one to complain,I got the link from a thread here...

SteveFromBayshore

Unofficial Supplier of Cats to Gauleiter Cumia
Once again, FUCK XM. What a whining bag of ass kissing jizz buckets. XM is letting special interest groups round them up and stuff them into cattle cars. That NEVER turns out well. Nice work, faggots. Stand up for yourselves and have some balls (NOT on your chin for once).

HEIL CUMIA!

JohnnyRed

You really want to be a pain in the balls, forget the BBB. Head for the Department of Consumer Affairs, those guys are fucking ruthless. The BBB does nothing more then send the company a letter and has no power if they are blown off.

I had a problem with the assholes doing my driveway, if anyone of you live in Suffolk County NEVER use Atlas Asphalt (check their track record http://www.newyork.bbb.org/reports/...ty=&Phone1=&Phone2=&Phone3=&MembersOnly=False ), anyway they blew off all my calls and then ignored the BBB complaint and were eventually thrown out but they really did a shit job on my driveway so I complained to the Dept of Consumer Affairs and they sent an inspector to my house, he took pictures, prepared a written report, and then went or did something to get these douchebags off their ass and make me happy. I had them come back six times and redo it each time the inspector for the Dept of Cosumer affairs called to see if I was satisfied, when I said no he dropped them a line and they called me back in no time flat.

To this fucking day, mind you this is almost ten years ago, whenever I see a house with an Atlas Asphalt sign on the tree or front lawn I drop a letter from me about their wonderful business practice along with a copy of their BBB report from the link above. I know one guy on my block who went to use them but I got to him before they started so he told them to get lost after they lied about their BBB record.

Anyway, went off on a tangent here sorry. You really want to get to xm, department of consumer affairs complaint holds much more water and is way more of a pain in the ass for them to make go away.

skione

OA Fan From Way Back!
censorship is not done just by the government

Exactly!

Censorship is the systematic use of group power to broadly control freedom of speech and expression, largely in regard to secretive matters.

What most people get up in arms about is Government Censorship which violates our consitution. Legally a company can choose to control the product that they produce in any way they want.

However, XM has always promoted the fact that their product is free from censorship. Apparently that is now true. They would need to change their future advertising and they could not use so broad a term as censorship.

Jims Rottweiler

Anyone ever smell my ass?
The arrogance in this response from XM is beyond believable. They advertise the channel as un-censored and they're censoring it. It's ridiculous to say that only governments can censor. Walmart censors DVDs for fuck's sakes... The Catholic church censors books. Censorship is defined as the use of state or group power to control freedom of expression. There is a cartel of cocksuckers at XM that are bent on getting this merger passed to the point where they'll sell O&A out. O&A are the reason that they have a majority of subscribers.

Nobody needs to re-up until after the 2nd quarter... Fuck them! Make the 2nd quarter look shitty! Hugh Panero is an uppity dick-wad. No re-upping until after July 1st!
Sir, I believe you are mistaken. XM said right in the letter that censorship is only done by the goverment. So therefore there is no censorship. Therefore, the pests have been wrong all along. Now that I know that only the government can censor, I guess it is safe to resub. But maybe I'll wait just in case XM was, shall we say, LYING. AGAIN. THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES.

debisjb

Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you...
Fuck XM

Sir, I believe you are mistaken. XM said right in the letter that censorship is only done by the goverment. So therefore there is no censorship. Therefore, the pests have been wrong all along. Now that I know that only the government can censor, I guess it is safe to resub. But maybe I'll wait just in case XM was, shall we say, LYING. AGAIN. THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES.
That does blow a hole in the argument by XM that the boys were suspended for talking about the incident.

alt130

Frunkis.net
XM definitely has had problems figuring out what their excuse for this shit is.

You really want to be a pain in the balls, forget the BBB. Head for the Department of Consumer Affairs, those guys are fucking ruthless. The BBB does nothing more then send the company a letter and has no power if they are blown off.

I had a problem with the assholes doing my driveway, if anyone of you live in Suffolk County NEVER use Atlas Asphalt (check their track record http://www.newyork.bbb.org/reports/...ty=&Phone1=&Phone2=&Phone3=&MembersOnly=False ), anyway they blew off all my calls and then ignored the BBB complaint and were eventually thrown out but they really did a shit job on my driveway so I complained to the Dept of Consumer Affairs and they sent an inspector to my house, he took pictures, prepared a written report, and then went or did something to get these douchebags off their ass and make me happy. I had them come back six times and redo it each time the inspector for the Dept of Cosumer affairs called to see if I was satisfied, when I said no he dropped them a line and they called me back in no time flat.

To this fucking day, mind you this is almost ten years ago, whenever I see a house with an Atlas Asphalt sign on the tree or front lawn I drop a letter from me about their wonderful business practice along with a copy of their BBB report from the link above. I know one guy on my block who went to use them but I got to him before they started so he told them to get lost after they lied about their BBB record.

Anyway, went off on a tangent here sorry. You really want to get to xm, department of consumer affairs complaint holds much more water and is way more of a pain in the ass for them to make go away.

A lot of people misunderstand what the BBB is. It is not a consumer protection organization, it is a private group that businesses join (i.e., pay the bills for) in order to give the appearance of caring about consumers.

The most they will do is refer a complaint to the company which received it. These are usually handled as a side responsibility of some lower level admin.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
XM has egg on their face from this whole fiasco. They're just trying ride-out the storm and hope June 15 gets here without much more attention being drawn to this issue. I believe the merger is the "X-factor" in this whole situation. XM is trying to show Washington, DC that they can police themselves and the new company will behave itself if the lawmakers will give them the greenlight. Keep raisin' a stink!!! This needs to leave such a bad taste in their collective mouth that they never do this again.

SuperShawn

She really was a savage cunt if you ask me...
It's the BBB...tell them you don't feel the letter "resolved" your complaint. BBB works on "complaints vs resolutions"...they get credit for "resolving" and dings for "not resolving". It's up to you to say they didn't resolve the complaint. If you do nothing, they get credit- that's worse than not complaining at all as it gives them a "plus".

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
XM has egg on their face from this whole fiasco. They're just trying ride-out the storm and hope June 15 gets here without much more attention being drawn to this issue. I believe the merger is the "X-factor" in this whole situation. XM is trying to show Washington, DC that they can police themselves and the new company will behave itself if the lawmakers will give them the greenlight. Keep raisin' a stink!!! This needs to leave such a bad taste in their collective mouth that they never do this again.
Swell sig pic sir, stole that for my desktop.

habeasrob

"we expect that the Opie and Anthony Show "SHOULD" return" -- That doesn't sound completely positive, or definite

We'll just have to wait and see what we hear when we tune into 202 come friday morning and if we hear ron and fez at 3 o clock in the east then they either did fire the boys or decided it was silly to bring them back for one show and then have the weekend happen.