U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
That's been posted before, but I never get tired of that classic.:action-sm

Pete Rose-a-pa-looser!!!:p

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Hey look what I just found. I bet it goes viral in no time.

[yt]VIuR5TNyL8Y[/yt]:action-sm

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Erock wedding video ????

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
i prefer this version, with primus's "too many puppies" playing.

[YT]I_Juh7Xh_70[/YT]

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Ugggh. I've seen this before but just watching it right now dredged up this awful memory of my first band when I was 14. We played a gig at a "coffee house" which was not unlike this video. The water heads seemed to like our collection of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Accept and Motorhead covers. Now I whsh camcorders had been invented back then.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
First time I have seen this video...Do you think those short bus riding window licking genetic disasters LIKE thrash metal??? No they LOVE IT!!!!

I wish Opie, Anthony and Lil Jimmy could get a show on HBO where they sit Mystery Science Theater 3K style and just watch video's like this and they have a running commentary. Can you imagine the observations Jimmy would make with these little family picture wreckers in full dance mode??

RETARDS=MORE GOODER

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
First time I have seen this video...Do you think those short bus riding window licking genetic disasters LIKE thrash metal??? No they LOVE IT!!!!

I wish Opie, Anthony and Lil Jimmy could get a show on HBO where they sit Mystery Science Theater 3K style and just watch video's like this and they have a running commentary. Can you imagine the observations Jimmy would make with these little family picture wreckers in full dance mode??

RETARDS=MORE GOODER
He wouldn't have anything to say...you used all of Jimmy's lines before he could.

Was this one of Death Metal Moe's early gigs or is this recent?:action-sm

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
I told my wife and step-son that his band was taped and the video was posted on youtube.com. Wow, they cannot take a joke. The wife took awhile and then said " that isn't him singing" and then finally caught on and called me an asshole. The step-son laughed and then punched me in the arm.:haha7::haha7::haha7:

Aug 11, 2005
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdr9k1T-rSQ&feature=related[/media]

not a bad gig for this band

dug this shit up for the retard count

I'm a retard too!

Goddamn that shit is funny