killers OxyContin and Percocet. At the time of the robbery, several
customers were in the store, including a baby in a stroller. An alert
manager hit the panic button, which summoned two female officers in a
patrol car and a male officer on foot. When the cops arrived, they were
able to coax one suspect (who has since escaped) out. That’s when Wyatt
came out gun blazing. And that’s when retired Lt. Thomas Barnes took
action.
“Part of the back of his head was missing. He had a large head wound
and there was tons of blood,” witness John Brecevich, 59, told the Post.
Wyatt was a member of the Bloods gang called “All About Money.” It
just so happens Barnes, the retired cop, spent years working in the gang
division in Brooklyn. Wyatt was wanted for shooting a 19-year-old in
Georgia six times (non-fatal) and for another May 2010 shooting in NYC.
Video #1 from bystander:
[video=youtube;b_QcDAin-gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_QcDAin-gg[/video]

Video #2 from different angle:
[video=youtube;CK7Xu--ZP6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK7Xu--ZP6A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

One thing I'll say about the 3 NYPD officers' response to the armed robbery call--HORRIBLE TACTICS! Stand in front of doors and windows and be targets much? WTF? I'm so glad shitbag didn't shoot from inside the store and hit a cop. Thank God they are all ok and he's dead.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Wow, they just walked right up to the door. They're damn lucky nobody was hit. Use the cars for cover and let them walk out of the store and you can have them in triangulated line of fire. No cross fire to worry about. Then again, I wasn't there. Maybe they saw something that demanded an immediate entry.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Wow, they just walked right up to the door. They're damn lucky nobody was hit. Use the cars for cover and let them walk out of the store and you can have them in triangulated line of fire. No cross fire to worry about. Then again, I wasn't there. Maybe they saw something that demanded an immediate entry.
I don't know man. I can't imagine ANYTHING that in my 10 years of training and experience has told me "You need to run right up to the front door and stand there or try to get inside cause a guy with a gun is in there". Just your arrival on scene in that situation can trigger a hostage situation, you run up in there all fucking super cop and shit and they start blowing heads off the staff and customers. I agree with your first statement. Contain, triangulate, order them out etc. I know, I wasn't there, but dammit that just doesn't look like a good idea ever. Stay back and be patient, and live! Cops coming in the front door of an armed robbery is just bad tactics.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
good fucking piece of shit got what he deserved
and kudos to the retired LT that put him down

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
You know if citizens were allowed to have guns in NYC this would have ended quicker.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
I don't know man. I can't imagine ANYTHING that in my 10 years of training and experience has told me "You need to run right up to the front door and stand there or try to get inside cause a guy with a gun is in there". Just your arrival on scene in that situation can trigger a hostage situation, you run up in there all fucking super cop and shit and they start blowing heads off the staff and customers. I agree with your first statement. Contain, triangulate, order them out etc. I know, I wasn't there, but dammit that just doesn't look like a good idea ever. Stay back and be patient, and live! Cops coming in the front door of an armed robbery is just bad tactics.
Entry teams don't even like using the front door. They only do it when they have to, and there are usually several flashbangs going in ahead of them in that case.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Ahem.........BOOM! HEADSHOT!!

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
One corpse, no head.

Somebody better call in the Wolf to get rid of that.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
dead ****** = good ****** oh and send those fucking bitches back to re-qualify

Joker1919

Oct 11, 2008
Central Kentucky
Does anybody know if Rev. Al is getting on a plane to be outraged for this upstanding citizens death.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Really. You know you've crossed some sort of line when you make the other racists uncomfortable.

fuck em. if more turds get plugged on the street the less there are to fuck with good honest working people. good shooting on the part of the retired cop also, i wonder what bloomy and reverand allllll have to say about an armed citizen taking out another poor under privileged fucking worthless spook.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Does anybody know if Rev. Al is getting on a plane to be outraged for this upstanding citizens death.
im sure he's beating his dick to the idea of another poor poor victim of white violence

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Really. You know you've crossed some sort of line when you make the other racists uncomfortable.
I aint no racist.

I am amazed at the lack of any sort of perimeter. It's a crime scene and you got assholes wondering around taking pictures. It reminds me of 9/11 footage, I remember people taking pictures of Jet pieces while the cops let them roam around.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
fuck em. if more turds get plugged on the street the less there are to fuck with good honest working people. good shooting on the part of the retired cop also, i wonder what bloomy and reverand allllll have to say about an armed citizen taking out another poor under privileged fucking worthless spook.
gotta agree
id bet every dime i ever make that that fuck had more blood on his now dead hands than us normal dummies who go to work and make an honest living can even wrap our minds around.
fuck him is right

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
We can only hope; the sooner we get this retired "officer" charged with a hate crime, the better.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
gotta agree
id bet every dime i ever make that that fuck had more blood on his now dead hands than us normal dummies who go to work and make an honest living can even wrap our minds around.
fuck him is right
Exactly... wait, what?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Sooo how many charges were filed against said retired LT? Just putting that out there. Personally, I say job well done...but some Booga loving asshat is gonna demand accountability.