Rev. Al is at it again !!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Except in this case, he's right about Paris Hilton. :icon_conf

Jims Rottweiler

Anyone ever smell my ass?

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
My only rebuttal is what if this was Whitney Houston going to prison? I bet she'd get sprung early. It's not about race, it's about money & fame. I don't recall but I don't think Whitney served much (if any) time for her drug related charges. (I'll go look it up now.)

This doesn't say anything about time served for any of her charges: http://www.drug-rehabs.org/content.php?cid=1500&state=Georgia
(still looking for other stories)

Edit 2: Here's a story that states she didn't carry through with the initial sentance (didn't do the drug assessment right away) and she didn't pay the consequences. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/1209412.stm

FU Al Sharpton.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Agree with HT. This is not about racism. If I was to be thrown in jail, I'd have to serve my whole sentence. Same with any other ordinary man or woman of the fame-less variety. Paris got off light because she's Paris, not because she's white.

J

Jims

To me, the issue is why the fuck Sharpton has to get involved at all. He doesn't give a shit about Hilton, Imus or anyone else except his own fat ass.

Look up "publicity whore" and you'll see his picture.

Debbie1125

Al Sharpton is a media whore and racist scumbag.

Paris Hilton is getting breaks because she's wealthy, not because she's white.

I have a suggestion for Al...........why don't you try to solve the black on black crime going on in every city across America? Or how about trying for a solution as to why more young black males are in prison than going to college and how 70% drop out of high school?

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
I support Regime change in the case of Rev. Al.

F

funkymedina

I have a suggestion for Al...........why don't you try to solve the black on black crime going on in every city across America? Or how about trying for a solution as to why more young black males are in prison than going to college and how 70% drop out of high school?

:clap: