Reviews for Jack & Jill

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
well the reviews are in for Jack & Jill and no surprise, it's getting horrible reviews.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jack_and_jill_2011/

here are some of my favorite critic quotes.

It's cruel and creepy, not funny.
The apocalypse starts here.
It's pretty sad if you're a comic and Al Pacino is the funniest thing in your movie.
In some parallel universe, hilarity ensues.
Sigh. Really, Al Pacino? Really?
I'm not even sure this qualifies as a real movie.
More than 24 hours has passed since I watched the new Adam Sandler movie Jack and Jill and I am still dead inside.
The saddest thing about Jack & Jill is that we allowed Adam Sandler to get to this point.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I kind of admire Adam Sandler for still being able to do movies like Jack and Jill.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I like looking for the Armond White types giving this film non-rotten reviews.

One of the guys that gave it a positive review gave Drive a rotten review. They have to be trolls, right?

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
those quotes make me smile but the fact he was allowed to make it to begin with still sickens me

I like looking for the Armond White types giving this film non-rotten reviews.

One of the guys that gave it a positive review gave Drive a rotten review. They have to be trolls, right?
A troll. Or a 12 year old child or some one who is mentally handicapped.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Although it features an inexplicably committed performance from Al Pacino, Jack and Jill is impossible to recommend on any level whatsoever.
Wha??

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
D-

Pacino is by far the best thing about Jack And Jill, because at least he’s making an effort.... [H]e does it all with a self-deprecating zeal that’s simultaneously sad and winning.
What makes Jack And Jill worse than the average Sandler vehicle is Jill, who’s been conceived as little more than a dude in drag, hold the jokes.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
How is Adam Sandler allowed to have so much money?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Forget Sandler. Why are people surprised when Pacino has a good movie? Sure, he was in a decade of disasters but it is Pacino.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
I was laughing at some reviews saying that Pacino's best performance in years is in this piece of shit.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
I wanna know if the open credits is filled with "Allan Smithe"