REVOLUTION - QQ

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but looks pretty awesome. Reminds me of that series on History, "Life After People"..except with people. All power on Earth stops and we start over.

It's done by J.J. Abrams and Erik Kripke (Supernatural) and Gus from Breaking Bad is in it.

[video=youtube;JwfCRAtkYEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

http://revolutiontvshow.com/

Dec 12, 2007
I'll give it a shot for Gus but the JJ Abrams black screen lost computers with green letters must stop. Make up a fake operating system you stupid assholes, say winbows or some dumb shit.

And all the powers off but magic amulets stop the technology dampening field that covers an entire planet? Phooey! The scientific improbability of creating a dampening field that effects an entire planet down to batteries is fucking absurd. Let alone running this field for 15 years on what power source? Solar? Lava? Cat shit? Oh and the field is magically cancelled out from a flash drive that glows.

Fuck JJ Abrams. Stop trying to lost up everything and hire some scientists to make shit semi-believable.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Jericho was canceled because it got too close to the truth.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
This show will be cancelled before Christmas.

There's one clever twist at the very end, but by the time they bring it in to the main characters no one will be watching.

But as others have said, there's no real logic to this show.

And it's audience will be watching football instead.

Hopefully the cute girl winds up on something else quickly.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
This show will be cancelled before Christmas.

There's one clever twist at the very end, but by the time they bring it in to the main characters no one will be watching.

But as others have said, there's no real logic to this show.

And it's audience will be watching football instead.

Hopefully the cute girl winds up on something else quickly.

Sounds sorta like The Event.

soiledshorts79

Registered Tumor .
Mar 2, 2010
Texas

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Watched the pilot tonight. Complete shite. I hate all the members of the fellowship of the flash drive. Female Gus stinks, everything about it stinks. One and done.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Watched the pilot tonight. Complete shite. I hate all the members of the fellowship of the flash drive. Female Gus stinks, everything about it stinks. One and done.
I'm glad to hear it. It looked cool but I didn't want to get wrapped up in something that was only average and just be frustrated every week.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I'm glad to hear it. It looked cool but I didn't want to get wrapped up in something that was only average and just be frustrated every week.
You watched Jericho recently, right? If I recall correctly, it was corny but still entertaining. This was just bad.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
You watched Jericho recently, right? If I recall correctly, it was corny but still entertaining. This was just bad.
Yeah, that's pretty accurate. I still haven't watched the short second season though.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I'd say more bland than bad. Not memorable, but I wasn't ready to massacre everyone involved with the production like I was after the first episode of Terra Nova.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I'd say more bland than bad. Not memorable, but I wasn't ready to massacre everyone involved with the production like I was after the first episode of Terra Nova.
Bland is right. If it was bad, I could at least stick around to make fun of it.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
I'm hearing episode 2 is much better. Fuck. Now I need to watch at least one more episode. Of course this is coming from an agent that reps two of the main actors on the show, so maybe it's just wishful thinking.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I'm admittedly in for the second episode because I want to see what the show itself is going to be like, since I don't really can't guess what the typical episode will be. More serialized? Running into bandits like The Road: The Series? Flashbacks?

My initial thought was maybe they should have found Twilight dad like halfway through the season.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I'm hearing episode 2 is much better. Fuck. Now I need to watch at least one more episode. Of course this is coming from an agent that reps two of the main actors on the show, so maybe it's just wishful thinking.
Does the agent rep the nerdy teacher guy? If so, the agent is a fucking miracle worker for getting that guy work.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
When the guy said he worked for Google, I was wondering how old he have been when the blackout occurred. Then, according to IMDB, he was born in 1970. So the guy at least ages well.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
One main problem is that 15 years after the blackout everything these people wear is brand fucking new.

And fatso's would be thin as fuck. Plus, where the fuck is all the dirt and dust that happens when there is no vacuum to suck it all up? "whaa"

The prop master needs to be beaten.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I'm going to give it a couple of episodes. I somewhat enjoyed the pilot last night. It has potential, but we will see where it goes.

luckie1710

Jul 21, 2008
One main problem is that 15 years after the blackout everything these people wear is brand fucking new.

And fatso's would be thin as fuck. Plus, where the fuck is all the dirt and dust that happens when there is no vacuum to suck it all up? "whaa"

The prop master needs to be beaten.
You could have said the same thing about Hurley on Lost.