Rich Vos at Dr. Grins in Grand Rapids, MI April 24-26

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
W00T! someone is finally coming to Grand Rapids! hoorayy!!!!

He's going to be at Dr. Grins which is inside The B.O.B. in downtown GR. the website is www.thebob.com. He'll be here April 24, 25, and 26th.

I live in Grand Rapids so if any one has questions about the area you can PM me. I'm not sure if any baggers will come but you definitely should. There's 3 or 4 restaurants inside The BOB where Dr. Grins is, and a club that plays pretty crappy music but has scantily clad women dancing in big picture window things, it's pretty cool actually. also there are plenty of bars around for before/after the show. There are a few hotels in downtown GR, The Amway Grand Plaza is pretty expensive and pretty nice, but there are cheap ones too. There are some pretty good restaraunts in the area as well.

This should be a good time and it would be really fun if some baggers went. i'm going to try and make all my friends go so stupid Vos can sell out his shows.

Steam

May 18, 2003
He doesn't look very happy in that picture.
He's mad that he was stuck in Grand Rapids instead of some place where he could work on his tan.

The cunt should have given him directions to Stifler's and Jim's beach house.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Sorry about the (not so) drunk call Krisko. I told my chick you were probably busy. :D

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
He doesn't look very happy in that picture.
the good people of Grand Rapids suck donkey dick. They weren't really big fans of racial humor...or sexual humor...or humorous humor. Vos killed!! the guy before him made jokes about how hilarious it would be if you combined the names of states like they do with Michigan and Indiana to make "Michiana"

Tennessucky
Washaho!!

hilarious people!!!!

apparently that's more up their alley than grandpa fucking jokes. i have to get out of here. stat.
Sorry about the (not so) drunk call Krisko. I told my chick you were probably busy. :D
no worries dear, i can't complain about hot chicks calling me :D

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
no worries dear, i can't complain about hot chicks calling me :D
Just be happy it happened before the heavy drinking started. It was quite a night, including me having to throw baby wipes at 2 drunk girls peeing in a Bob Evans parking lot, and having to trick a dumb hayseed to get out of my car so we could escape without my chick's friend getting accosted. :haha7:

So how was Vos?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
vos killed, he just ripped on people in the audience for half the time and it was fucking hilarious.