Rich Vos in: I think I love my wife?

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
I got an, as Ant likes to put it "advanced copy" of I think I love my wife (Louis C.Ks and Chris Rock's Film) and I'm fairly certain I spotted Vos chewing gum in the rear quadrant of an elevator in like a 10 second scene...

Did a quick search through wackbag and imdb and yielded nothing pertinent... Uhm, anyone confirm?

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
I got an, as Ant likes to put it "advanced copy" of I think I love my wife (Louis C.Ks and Chris Rock's Film) and I'm fairly certain I spotted Vos chewing gum in the rear quadrant of an elevator in like a 10 second scene...

Did a quick search through wackbag and imdb and yielded nothing pertinent... Uhm, anyone confirm?

that has to be rich I cant take the world having two people that look like that midget fingered english ruining nothing.....

jk love ya vos

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
Thats almost as bad as his cameo as a Playa Hater on Chapelles show

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Message him and ask he will respond, he is good like that.

vos

Sep 23, 2002
NJ
Yes that is me, I worked on the film. So I asked Chris since it was the last day of shooting if I could be in the elevator. Without any lines I over acted. Vos

mikepop

cdnonafan
Jan 26, 2005
toronto
Ironically, Bonnie is a stand-in in "Ugh! I hate my husband".

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
Yes that is me, I worked on the film. So I asked Chris since it was the last day of shooting if I could be in the elevator. Without any lines I over acted. Vos
I suppose... If staring at something, chewing gum, and not looking at what you were supposed to, is considered over acting... ::hammer: :D

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
Vos, not sure if you're still checking this thread or not. But when you said you worked on the film is that like as a creative consultant. I noticed alot comedians say they worked on films without credit. Is this type of thing common? Like between major jobs and standup do comedians often do this kind of work?

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
Must have been a huge pic of a cock on the elevator roof that he was staring at.

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
Must have been a huge pic of a cock on the elevator roof that he was staring at.
No, he is trying to figure out how many cosulting jobs he has to do to pay for the baby bills. Notice the mouth, he is about to cry.