Rich Vos in Royal Oak, MI April 3rd, 4th and 5th

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Ridley's?

Hm. Hope I can get tickets to THIS show, seeing as how I haven't been able to get any others recently.

djchrist

The NASDAQ is for FAGGOTS
Aug 21, 2006
ann arbor
Believe me, I'm reminded of how much that sucks every single day. I couldn't go to the Rogan show in Columbus because of it.

One more fucking year.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet
I caught the Thursday night show tonight. Vos fucking killed. He worked the crowd for most of his set. Goddamn does he have improv skills. I've got tickets for the Saturday late show. Can't wait.

get crispy

Sep 1, 2006
I caught the Thursday night show tonight. Vos fucking killed. He worked the crowd for most of his set. Goddamn does he have improv skills. I've got tickets for the Saturday late show. Can't wait.
He was pretty funny, but if I have to hear that fuckin Camden aquarium joke again.....haha. Were you one of the people who cheered when he asked about the O and A fans? I was one of the O and A fans that were "skaters" that were in the front row, next to the gay Albanians.

Newmania

May 15, 2006
He was pretty funny, but if I have to hear that fuckin Camden aquarium joke again.....haha. Were you one of the people who cheered when he asked about the O and A fans? I was one of the O and A fans that were "skaters" that were in the front row, next to the gay Albanians.
Yup, I cheered. He asked me if I had XM, and then called me Private after I addressed him as sir. Goddamn did those Albanians get a bashing. If you were the one with the O&A shirt on I wanted to ask you where you got it. I've never seen that style before.

get crispy

Sep 1, 2006
That was my buddy, but I have the same one. Check your PMs.

djchrist

The NASDAQ is for FAGGOTS
Aug 21, 2006
ann arbor
Vos was just as good last night as it sounds like he was on Thursday. When I noticed the table of Arabs I knew he would attack them and he didn't disappoint. I don't know how he can bomb so much when he improvs on the air because he murdered all night. Blotto, you just can't catch a brake at one of these shows. You constantly get fucked with.

blotto98

YEAH! Wait. What?
Sep 9, 2005
In the D - south of 8 mile
Vos was just as good last night as it sounds like he was on Thursday. When I noticed the table of Arabs I knew he would attack them and he didn't disappoint. I don't know how he can bomb so much when he improvs on the air because he murdered all night. Blotto, you just can't catch a brake at one of these shows. You constantly get fucked with.
Yeah, but I set myself up for it. The dude wanted to sit my in the back and I said "nope- up front". Then he came back a minute later and says "you know the headliner likes to pick on the audience, are you ok with that?".

You know he recorded that show to use on his new CD? (possibly)

get crispy

Sep 1, 2006
Yeah, but I set myself up for it. The dude wanted to sit my in the back and I said "nope- up front". Then he came back a minute later and says "you know the headliner likes to pick on the audience, are you ok with that?".

You know he recorded that show to use on his new CD? (possibly)
Are you talking about the thing he had clipped on his back pocket? He had a recorder there on thursday, it might just be to listen to what jokes got a good response or how to rework the jokes for more laughs. Thats what I thought at least. It would be sweet though if he did end up using those shows for a new CD.

Newmania

May 15, 2006
Are you talking about the thing he had clipped on his back pocket? He had a recorder there on thursday, it might just be to listen to what jokes got a good response or how to rework the jokes for more laughs. Thats what I thought at least. It would be sweet though if he did end up using those shows for a new CD.
I saw that recorder as well. I think its just for him to review his material. And thanks for the PM get crispy.