Rich Vos@The Stress Factory(New Brunswick, NJ) June 7-9

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Im going to the early show Sat. with my fiance and a few friends. Really looking forward to it since Ive never seen Vos perform (with the exception of his MC duties at the Virus show last summer).

Rich W.

Jane & I are hoping to get there Saturday... even though he called me a "Half a fag swinger" at the XM studio...

Rich W.

Vos & Bonnie killed last night...One of the best things I have *ever* seen was when he was breaking this hippie couples balls in the front row (right next to us) and they walked out...what douche bags...Vos was riddling them with abuse as they bailed...

Great show...glad we went

kid afrika

Vos & Bonnie killed last night...One of the best things I have *ever* seen was when he was breaking this hippie couples balls in the front row (right next to us) and they walked out...what douche bags...Vos was riddling them with abuse as they bailed...

Great show...glad we went
As soon as the first guy mentioned big tits in the front row, I saw Jane's red hair and knew it was her. At least I was thinking, "that's probably H-cup Jane"... and then she said that Rich had seen her tits before and he put 2 & 2 together.

It was a great show. Bonnie didn't have much new material, but she did switch the order up a bit and added a few new lines in. Her delivery, as forumlaic as it may be, always gets me chuckling anyway. She's a funny chick, regardless.

Rich had a bunch of new shit, and as always did great crowd work. I thought it was great when he walked the hay-haired couple. The bachelorette party leaving was funny too.

I took a friend with me who has gone along to see Vos with me once before. After the show he said he was surprised at how much of a good time he had. He thought the act would be completely the same as the last time he saw Vos.

For some of us, I think we see the comedians that are friends of the show a bit too often to expect new material every time. The thing about seeing Vos is the crowd work is always original and he doesn't stick to a script either. So even though you may be hearing the joke for the umpteenth time, it's still a bit different and it's always funny.

Overall, a Vos show is a great night out full of good laughs. And, Rich is a great guy always happy to see fans of the show.

Thanks to Rich and Bonnie for a very entertaining night.