Rich Vos

FOFOLINA

Ok this is 1 thing I want to know.
why in Gods Green Earth does everyone pick on Vos?

The Guy is funny as hell I met him a few times at the cellar also I got to see him last night at the benfit show at the stress factory.

I even got his cd since he was suppose to give it to me when I asked about it at the cellar...

But its cool I met up with him last night and he got it for me since I asked him.
He also signed it for me which is really cool..

I see nothing wrong with his stand up I think he is very funny and a totaly cool guy.

If some one can please explain why he is always gettting picked on.

DIRTY_HARRY

Fofo Take it easy. It is known in the biz as a running gag. They pick on him cause it is funny. We all like Vos and remember all the comics do to.

FOFOLINA

Dh babes I know that comedians get picked on but he gets picked on alot...I guess I am not use to that.. I know that they pick on dice alot but it is all in fun. I will get over it.
I just like comedy alot and it gets to me when someone picks on the person I take it alot to the heart.

Philly Kid

hE can be funny, somtimes , like when he bust norris ballz. but did you see him DIE
on the new comedy central Premium Blend
he fuckin sucked.

and "I know the struggle"

222222222 1111111111 555555555 biatch

DIRTY_HARRY

It is hard to do that , stand up I mean. Three min. can be a lifetime but a comic never bombs the audience does. They must have been a crappy crowd.

FOFOLINA

I dont think he sucked on comedy central
I saw it and taped it.I thought he was very funny.his cd rocks
damn I am such a sap for stand up comics it is sad.Maybe it is cause they have the balls to do this and I never can.It is respect

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
THANK GOD HE WAS IN THERE TODAY
WITH THIS IN THE STUDIO

FOFOLINA

Hell ya thank God he came in.
Vos was great making fun of those sswinger chicks from Philly.
Not to mention I loved O&A's Sarcasm they all did great.But Vos had them on their toes with this funny ass comments on the chicks.
Good Job Vos :D