Ricin Tainted Letters Sent to Bloomcunt...And He Still Just Won't Die!

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Threatening letters to Bloomberg test positive for ricin

By Marina Carver and Steve Almasy, CNN
updated 8:32 PM EDT, Wed May 29, 2013

NYPD: Ricin letter sent to Bloomberg
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • NEW: Bloomberg says he's not giving up gun control efforts
  • Letters were addressed to Bloomberg, one went to an organization he founded
  • Source tells CNN letters were sent through same post office
  • Ricin is a toxin that can kill in a matter of days
New York (CNN)-- Preliminary tests indicate ricin was found in letters sent this past weekend to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, New York deputy police commissioner Paul Browne said Wednesday.
Browne said the letters to Bloomberg contained a threat to the mayor and mentioned the debate on gun laws.
"The letter obviously, referred to our anti-gun efforts but there's 12,000 people (who) are going to get killed this year with guns and 19,000 that are going to commit suicide with guns, and we're not going to walk away from those efforts," Bloomberg said.
One letter addressed to the mayor's office was opened at the city government's mail facility, Browne said.
Some of the emergency services workers who touched the letter Friday were examined after they showed minor symptoms of ricin exposure on Saturday, Browne said. The symptoms have since subsided.
Civilian workers showed no symptoms, Browne said in a statement.
"We take a lot of security measures as you know," Bloomberg said. "The men and women that open the mail for example ... they are well trained."
CNN Explains: Ricin
The second letter to the mayor was opened by Mark Glaze, director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns -- founded and co-chaired by Bloomberg -- in Washington on Sunday. Browne's statement appeared to indicate Glaze showed no symptoms.
A spokeswoman for the organization declined to comment Wednesday.
The two letters had the same postmark, a law enforcement official who had been briefed on the investigation, told CNN. Neither was sent from New York City or Washington, he said.
Bloomberg is an outspoken critic of current gun laws. In March, he said nationwide background checks on all gun sales would save lives.
"We know that's true, because in states that already require background checks on private sales, the rate of women murdered by an intimate partner armed with a gun is 38% lower than in states that don't have such background checks," he said.
FBI spokesman Jim Margolin told CNN the agency is working to determine from where the letters were sent and who sent them.
If inhaled, injected or ingested, less than a pinpoint of ricin can kill a person within 36 to 48 hours because of the failure of the respiratory and circulatory systems. There is no known antidote for the toxin, which is derived from castor beans.
It has been included in letters in the past few months sent to President Barack Obama and other officials.
In April, letters were sent to Obama; Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Mississippi; and Sadie Holland, a judge in Lee County, Mississippi. James Everett Dutschke of Tupelo, Mississippi, has been charged with possession and use of a biological agent in connection with the case.
Last week, FBI agents arrested Matthew Ryan Buquet after a grand jury charged him with mailing threatening communication to a senior judge in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington state.
The FBI said in a statement that tests -- conducted by that agency and the Spokane Regional Health District -- showed that a suspicious substance found with the letter was "active ricin toxin."
There are no indications the cases are connected.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/29/us/new-york-bloomberg-ricin/?hpt=hp_t1

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Edit: Found it.

:)

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Maybe they thought there was a semen blockage in his colon, and wanted him to take his castor oil.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
next they are gonna try to push him into a codeine overdose!!

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
I despise the lumping of suicides into the "gun violence" numbers.

The people that opt out are going to do so if they have a gun or not. 19,000 people commit suicide with a gun every year? Ok, take away their gun and now 5,000 people with hang themselves, 8,000 will slice their wrists, 3,000 will jump off bridges, and another 3,000 will take intentional overdoses. But hey, at least they didn't do it with a gun, so that makes it all better.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Send him large sodas, I will never understand people like him

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Wonder what Tea Party group he belonged to? :cool:

Texas Man investigated over ricin letters to Obama, Bloomberg

By Mark Hosenball
WASHINGTON | Fri May 31, 2013 3:28pm EDT

(Reuters) - U.S. authorities are investigating a Texas man over threatening letters containing a deadly poison mailed to U.S. President Barack Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a law enforcement official said on Friday.

The probe comes as FBI officials continue investigating a separate batch of ricin-laced letters sent earlier this month from Washington state to the president and four other targets, including the CIA and a military facility.

At this point, investigators do not think the two cases are connected, the source said.

FBI investigators in Texas are questioning a man in New Boston, Texas after his wife called the police to report suspicious activity, the law enforcement source said. The agency is proceeding cautiously, and the man has not been charged, the source added.

Those letters were postmarked May 20 from Shreveport, Louisiana, according to an official briefed on the investigation. They referred to the debate over the nation's gun laws and also were sent to Bloomberg's gun control group in Washington, D.C. Initial tests showed they contained ricin.

In the Washington state case, the FBI said on Thursday that three of the five letters, including the letter to Obama, have been intercepted and contained ricin.

A fourth letter to Fairchild Air Force Base near Spokane has been located, and a fifth letter to the CIA was detected but not found, the FBI's Seattle office said in a statement.

"The CIA letter was detected during the mail process but it was sent to a facility that does not receive mail deliveries," said Ayn Dietrich, a spokeswoman for FBI Seattle.

"We can't offer more granularity into detection methods," she said when asked what it meant for the letter to be "detected."

Authorities have already charged a Washington state man, Matthew Ryan Buquet, for allegedly mailing one of the five letters to a U.S. district judge in Spokane. On Thursday, the FBI said that letter is similar to the other four letters from Washington under investigation.

"We are aware of similarities between the five letters listed in the press release. The Shreveport letters are separate from this Spokane investigation," Dietrich said.

Mail to top public officials is not delivered directly, but instead goes through off-site screening facilities first.

The letter sent to Bloomberg's group Mayors Against Illegal Guns was opened by its director.

Authorities have intercepted several ricin-laced letters in recent weeks. The poisonous substance is found naturally in castor beans but can be converted into a lethal form that can cause death within days. There is no known antidote.

The FBI is moving cautiously after wrongly arresting a suspect in another recent ricin case, the source said.

James Everett Dutschke, a Tupelo, Mississippi martial arts instructor, was arrested in April with allegedly sending poison-laced letters to Obama and two other public officials after authorities first arrested another man who worked as an Elvis impersonator.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/31/us-usa-obama-letter-idUSBRE94T0VL20130531

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Looks like it was actually the guy's wife.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-texas-actress-arrested-ricin-case-180740850.html

AP sources: Texas actress arrested in ricin case
By DANNY ROBBINS and ADAM GOLDMAN | Associated Press – 39 mins ago

DALLAS (AP) — A pregnant Texas actress who told FBI agents her husband had sent ricin-tainted letters to President Barack Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has been arrested for orchestrating the scheme herself, law enforcement officials said Friday.

It was not immediately clear what charges would be filed against Shannon Guess Richardson of New Boston, Texas, a mother of five who has played bit roles in television shows. Two U.S. law enforcement officials confirmed her arrest to The Associated Press but spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly during the ongoing investigation.

FBI agents wearing hazardous material suits were seen going in and out of her house Wednesday in New Boston, about 150 miles northeast of Dallas near the Oklahoma and Arkansas borders. Officials have said the search was initiated after Richardson contacted the FBI and implicated her husband, Nathaniel Richardson.

An attorney for Shannon Richardson, 36, couldn't immediately be found.

John Delk, who represents Nathaniel Richardson, told the AP on Thursday that his client had filed for divorce and may have been set up by his wife. He said his client was cooperating with authorities investigating the letters, which were sent last month to Bloomberg, his Washington gun-control group and the White House threatening violence against gun-control advocates.

"There are a lot of factors I'm aware of that indicate (Nathaniel Richardson) was set up in this deal by her," Delk said.

Delk said his client, a 33-year-old Army veteran, came to him to discuss a potential divorce a year ago and finally hired him on May 6, weeks before the ricin incident came to light.

Shannon Richardson's resume on the Internet movie database IMDb said she has had small television roles in "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Walking Dead." She had a minor role in the movie "The Blind Side" and appeared in an Avis commercial, according to the resume.

Delk said the Richardsons were expecting their first child in October. Shannon Richardson also has five children ranging in age from 4 to 19 from other relationships, four of whom have been living with the couple in the New Boston home, the attorney said.

The FBI is investigating at least three cases over the past two months in which ricin was mailed to Obama and other public figures. Ricin has been sent to officials sporadically over the years, but experts say that there seems to be a recent uptick and that copycat attacks — made possible by the relative ease of extracting the poison — may be the reason.

If inhaled, ricin can cause respiratory failure, among other symptoms. If swallowed, it can shut down the liver and other organs, resulting in death. The amount of ricin that can fit on the head of a pin is said to be enough to kill an adult if properly prepared. No antidote is available, though researchers are trying to develop one.

Not guilty.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I posted this story over in the 'Women' thread since it's all about how an oppressed woman is being suppressed by the patriarchy and... oh wait, no, this bitch sent poison to the fucking President to fuck her soon-to-be-divorced husband over. My bad.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
A pregnant Texas actress

Shannon Guess Richardson of New Boston, Texas, a mother of five who has played bit roles in television shows.

Shannon Richardson's resume on the Internet movie database IMDb said she has had small television roles in "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Walking Dead." She had a minor role in the movie "The Blind Side" and appeared in an Avis commercial, according to the resume.
Vampire Diaries: Pregnant victim
Walking Dead: Pregnant zombie
The Blind Side: Pregnant woman in stadium crowd
Avis: Pregnant wife of man renting car

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
So the guy's wife did this to set him up?
possibly...
‘Pro-Gun’ Ricin mailer turns out to be Hollywood anti-gunner

30 Replies

This is the image Shannon Richardson drew of her husband — inbred, redneck gun owner. Initially, it resonated with the FBI.
The letters came in the mail, and they bore a chilling message:
You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns. Anyone wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional right and I will excersice [sic] that right til the day I die. whats in the letter is nothing compared to what ive got planned for you.​
The first one was addressed to Michael Bloomberg, the most visible face of the anti-gun movement, but it was intercepted at a postal facility that screens mail for New York celebrities. (No one will ever poison one of them, just an expendable postal worker, the new Ruling Class equivalent of Cleopatra’s food taster). Within a few days an identical letter with an identical date and postmark came to Mark Glaze, the guy who does the day-to-day gruntwork of trying to disarm America for his boss, Michael Bloomberg, at his lobbying firm The Raben Group, 1640 Rhode Island Avenue NW, Washington DC. Glaze was not covered by postal special treatment at the time, but the envelope was opened, as all mail to Washington lobbyists is, by an expendable intern.
Those few individuals who seriously study criminal communications, like these letters, can often utter an opinion with some degree of confidence about whether the letter is written by an actual idiot, or by an intelligent and educated person impersonating an idiot. These letters do show deliberate misspellings and usage “errors” of the type used in such an impersonation.
A third letter with slightly variant text, and with a curious absence of spaces after most periods, but with the same Louisiana postmark was sent to the President. It read (bold text is added variation from the Bloomberg/Glaze letters, strikethrough is material deleted that was in those letters):
You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns.Anyone wants to come to my house will get shot in the face.I served in the united states army and because your muslim ass will probly never be able to retire.I will have to work until my last breath.I deserve better and so do my wife and kiddos.I will take care of this myself and make sure you wont be runnin this country in the ground any further.
The right to bear arms is my constitutional right and I will excersice [sic] that right til the day I die​
. What’s in the letter is nothing compared​
to​
what ive got​
planned​
in store for you mr president.​
All three letters tested positive for ricin, using a somewhat insensitive field test. No one was exposed to lethal levels of the toxin (lethal levels being extremely small), fortunately. But the publicity over the letters wasn’t what the putative sender might have expected. Glaze, Bloomberg, and Obama, and their partisans and the media (but we repeat ourselves!) received the news with something approximating delight. The letters were proof that gun owners were murderous, insurrectionist sickos, fully deserving the IRS audits and whatever other miseries federal authorities could bring down on them. Editorials and “news analyses” (i.e., the New York Times equivalent of the front-page editorial formerly favored by Pravda pre-1992) piled imprecations on the presumed facilitator and enabler of this act of terrorism: the NRA, naturally.
Meanwhile, the actual investigation took another turn.
Postal inspectors have access to some of the coolest new tools in the Patriot Act toolbox. Every piece of mail is imaged, databased, and stored forever (just like the source, destination, duration, and location of every phone call, apparently). The Bloomberg and Obama letters were quickly tracked through a Shreveport postal center, back to a bunch of mail that came in through New Boston and Texarkana, Texas.

She was sure she could outwit the FBI.
At this time, a providential break in the case occurred: a New Boston woman named Shannon Richardson walked in to the FBI in Shreveport, LA, and fingered her husband, Nathaniel, as the mailer. Nathaniel was dangerous. He had lots of guns. He didn’t like the President. He was a combat wounded veteran, and he was employed in the defense industrial base (these are all things the FBI has been directed to consider warning signs). The FBI swarmed him at work.
To their shock and surprise, Nathaniel Richardson was cooperative. He said his marriage was on the rocks, and said anything Shannon told them was probably bullshit. Apparently one of the many stressors in their failed marriage was their disparate attitude towards guns. He consented to a search of his vehicle.
The search found a dozen castor beans in the trunk of his silver Maxima. Castor beans are the essential source of ricin. Still, they didn’t take him into custody. They did tell him not to leave town.
Meanwhile, other agents conducted a limited consent search of the Richardson home, finding and taking with Shannon’s consent numerous electronic gadgets that let them establish that Nathaniel’s computer had indeed been used to order castor beans and items for preparing ricin (lye and syringes). Shannon’s cell phone, which she also permitted them to examine, had nothing suspicious on it.
At this point, the FBI had a pretty good suspicion that the ricin letters originated at the Richardson home, but they had no real proof either spouse was guilty — each fingered the other, and the physical and computer forensics didn’t close the suspicion gap on either one.

This was the pinnacle of Shannon’s acting career. She wasn’t acting.
They chose to reinterview Shannon, and they fluttered her. The polygraph examiner indicated that she was deceptive when denying knowledge of the castor beans or ricin. At this point she changed her story. Now she said she had known that Nathaniel sent the letters, so, wanting him to be apprehended, she took steps to make sure he was caught by spreading some of his castor beans around. (“Modified limited hangout” perhaps?)
Both Richardsons consented to a thorough search of their home, and this time the FBI hit pay dirt: while on their first visit, they’d taken only electronics, this time they found castor beans, syringes with suspicious fluid, and various samples that tested positive for ricin. (Interestingly, the documents released so far do not indicate that the agents found or seized firearms).
Meanwhile, the forensic examination of the Richardsons’ computers bore further fruit. Three files were generated on Shannon’s computer, but printed on Nathaniel’s. They were:
  • obama.docx — three mailing labels: to Bloomberg, Obama and Glaze.
  • Muslimbastard.docx — the letter to President Obama, quoted above.
  • guns.docx — various other quasi-literate letters that served to incriminate Nathaniel.
The printing, the mailing, the ordering of the castor beans and the data searches were all timestamped in the systems of the computers. At each of these times, Nathaniel had the perfect alibi: he was clocked in at work at Red River Army Depot, where his co-workers confirmed that he had been there, and where he had no computer access whatsoever.

SCAR. Check. Swimsuit. Check. Bat Guano Crazy Chick. Double check!
Shannon Richardson, meanwhile, had emerged as an interesting character... too long, see link

http://weaponsman.com/?p=9018&utm_source=feedly

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
possibly...
‘Pro-Gun’ Ricin mailer turns out to be Hollywood anti-gunner

30 Replies

This is the image Shannon Richardson drew of her husband — inbred, redneck gun owner. Initially, it resonated with the FBI.
The letters came in the mail, and they bore a chilling message:
You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns. Anyone wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional right and I will excersice [sic] that right til the day I die. whats in the letter is nothing compared to what ive got planned for you.​
The first one was addressed to Michael Bloomberg, the most visible face of the anti-gun movement, but it was intercepted at a postal facility that screens mail for New York celebrities. (No one will ever poison one of them, just an expendable postal worker, the new Ruling Class equivalent of Cleopatra’s food taster). Within a few days an identical letter with an identical date and postmark came to Mark Glaze, the guy who does the day-to-day gruntwork of trying to disarm America for his boss, Michael Bloomberg, at his lobbying firm The Raben Group, 1640 Rhode Island Avenue NW, Washington DC. Glaze was not covered by postal special treatment at the time, but the envelope was opened, as all mail to Washington lobbyists is, by an expendable intern.
Those few individuals who seriously study criminal communications, like these letters, can often utter an opinion with some degree of confidence about whether the letter is written by an actual idiot, or by an intelligent and educated person impersonating an idiot. These letters do show deliberate misspellings and usage “errors” of the type used in such an impersonation.
A third letter with slightly variant text, and with a curious absence of spaces after most periods, but with the same Louisiana postmark was sent to the President. It read (bold text is added variation from the Bloomberg/Glaze letters, strikethrough is material deleted that was in those letters):
You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns.Anyone wants to come to my house will get shot in the face.I served in the united states army and because your muslim ass will probly never be able to retire.I will have to work until my last breath.I deserve better and so do my wife and kiddos.I will take care of this myself and make sure you wont be runnin this country in the ground any further.
The right to bear arms is my constitutional right and I will excersice [sic] that right til the day I die​
. What’s in the letter is nothing compared​
to​
what ive got​
planned​
in store for you mr president.​
All three letters tested positive for ricin, using a somewhat insensitive field test. No one was exposed to lethal levels of the toxin (lethal levels being extremely small), fortunately. But the publicity over the letters wasn’t what the putative sender might have expected. Glaze, Bloomberg, and Obama, and their partisans and the media (but we repeat ourselves!) received the news with something approximating delight. The letters were proof that gun owners were murderous, insurrectionist sickos, fully deserving the IRS audits and whatever other miseries federal authorities could bring down on them. Editorials and “news analyses” (i.e., the New York Times equivalent of the front-page editorial formerly favored by Pravda pre-1992) piled imprecations on the presumed facilitator and enabler of this act of terrorism: the NRA, naturally.
Meanwhile, the actual investigation took another turn.
Postal inspectors have access to some of the coolest new tools in the Patriot Act toolbox. Every piece of mail is imaged, databased, and stored forever (just like the source, destination, duration, and location of every phone call, apparently). The Bloomberg and Obama letters were quickly tracked through a Shreveport postal center, back to a bunch of mail that came in through New Boston and Texarkana, Texas.

She was sure she could outwit the FBI.
At this time, a providential break in the case occurred: a New Boston woman named Shannon Richardson walked in to the FBI in Shreveport, LA, and fingered her husband, Nathaniel, as the mailer. Nathaniel was dangerous. He had lots of guns. He didn’t like the President. He was a combat wounded veteran, and he was employed in the defense industrial base (these are all things the FBI has been directed to consider warning signs). The FBI swarmed him at work.
To their shock and surprise, Nathaniel Richardson was cooperative. He said his marriage was on the rocks, and said anything Shannon told them was probably bullshit. Apparently one of the many stressors in their failed marriage was their disparate attitude towards guns. He consented to a search of his vehicle.
The search found a dozen castor beans in the trunk of his silver Maxima. Castor beans are the essential source of ricin. Still, they didn’t take him into custody. They did tell him not to leave town.
Meanwhile, other agents conducted a limited consent search of the Richardson home, finding and taking with Shannon’s consent numerous electronic gadgets that let them establish that Nathaniel’s computer had indeed been used to order castor beans and items for preparing ricin (lye and syringes). Shannon’s cell phone, which she also permitted them to examine, had nothing suspicious on it.
At this point, the FBI had a pretty good suspicion that the ricin letters originated at the Richardson home, but they had no real proof either spouse was guilty — each fingered the other, and the physical and computer forensics didn’t close the suspicion gap on either one.

This was the pinnacle of Shannon’s acting career. She wasn’t acting.
They chose to reinterview Shannon, and they fluttered her. The polygraph examiner indicated that she was deceptive when denying knowledge of the castor beans or ricin. At this point she changed her story. Now she said she had known that Nathaniel sent the letters, so, wanting him to be apprehended, she took steps to make sure he was caught by spreading some of his castor beans around. (“Modified limited hangout” perhaps?)
Both Richardsons consented to a thorough search of their home, and this time the FBI hit pay dirt: while on their first visit, they’d taken only electronics, this time they found castor beans, syringes with suspicious fluid, and various samples that tested positive for ricin. (Interestingly, the documents released so far do not indicate that the agents found or seized firearms).
Meanwhile, the forensic examination of the Richardsons’ computers bore further fruit. Three files were generated on Shannon’s computer, but printed on Nathaniel’s. They were:
  • obama.docx — three mailing labels: to Bloomberg, Obama and Glaze.
  • Muslimbastard.docx — the letter to President Obama, quoted above.
  • guns.docx — various other quasi-literate letters that served to incriminate Nathaniel.
The printing, the mailing, the ordering of the castor beans and the data searches were all timestamped in the systems of the computers. At each of these times, Nathaniel had the perfect alibi: he was clocked in at work at Red River Army Depot, where his co-workers confirmed that he had been there, and where he had no computer access whatsoever.

SCAR. Check. Swimsuit. Check. Bat Guano Crazy Chick. Double check!
Shannon Richardson, meanwhile, had emerged as an interesting character... too long, see link

http://weaponsman.com/?p=9018&utm_source=feedly

This part is just flat out wrong:

"The first one was addressed to Michael Bloomberg, the most visible face of the anti-gun movement, but it was intercepted at a postal facility that screens mail for New York celebrities. (No one will ever poison one of them, just an expendable postal worker, the new Ruling Class equivalent of Cleopatra’s food taster)."

The letter was opened at 100 Gold St, an office which includes the Mayor's back-office staff. This is where all the mayor's mail is opened. Who is this asshole writer?

It is not a facility that "screens mail for celebrities", its a NYC administrative building. It was NOT opened by "an expendable postal worker". This taints the veracity of the whole article IMO.