RIDICULOUS sale going on @ Best Buy

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
http://slickdeals.net/?sduid=0&t=697671&u2=https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/pdf/2564_coupon.pdf

So, the above coupon is redeembale to Rewards Zone members (free to sign up on bestbuy.com) for 10% off one toy, 15% off two, and 25% off three. Best Buy foolishly classifies video games and video game consoles as toys. Herego, you can get PS3's and 360's with two games for 25% off!

I used this deal today in the Williamsport area Best Buy. Picked up a 360 Falcon Elite, CoD4 and Mass Effect for an insane price of 435 (tax included).

Seriously, if you're not in next gen yet, drop what you're doing and go get this! Expires 12/31, so move your asses, gamers!

If you need more details, ask here or PM me.

Lookin out for my Wackbag friends :)

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
http://slickdeals.net/?sduid=0&t=697671&u2=https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/pdf/2564_coupon.pdf

So, the above coupon is redeembale to Rewards Zone members (free to sign up on bestbuy.com) for 10% off one toy, 15% off two, and 25% off three. Best Buy foolishly classifies video games and video game consoles as toys. Herego, you can get PS3's and 360's with two games for 25% off!

I used this deal today in the Williamsport area Best Buy. Picked up a 360 Falcon Elite, CoD4 and Mass Effect for an insane price of 435 (tax included).

Seriously, if you're not in next gen yet, drop what you're doing and go get this! Expires 12/31, so move your asses, gamers!

If you need more details, ask here or PM me.

Lookin out for my Wackbag friends :)
Do you have a link to the page rather than a direct download?

no offense mate but I'm kinda averse to downloading stuff off of a forum from a stranger ;)

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
Welcome.

Seriously, this is no joke, scam, or other Nigerian-related shenanigans. I got a freakin 360 Elite, CoD4, and Mass Effect for 435 after taxes. This deal cannot be beaten. Give it a shot at your local store. Just be sure you have the info to back you up that video games are classified as toys on their site.

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
What if we don't feel like wasting money on a game console?
Then clearly this doesn't apply to you, sirrr. This is for us dopes who still console game.

I'm not trying to force it on anyone. By all means, do as you want. I'm just putting it out there for those who are interested that they can f over Best Buy and get cheap games/systems.

Now I have to find some courage to push the fear out :(

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
did you get a hard time trying it. On that messageboard people were saying that some stores wouldn't go for it

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
did you get a hard time trying it. On that messageboard people were saying that some stores wouldn't go for it
Personally I didn't get any hassle at all. I live in a relatively rural area (Williamsport, PA - home of nationally televised pedophilia) so I doubt they get too many people coming in with Web deals. I got one question from the customer service chick about whether a game system was a toy, but the second I presented my info to back it up (website printout of toys search and receipt scans from other BB stores) she said "ok" right away. Manager overrode it and it was no problem.

It's up the manager here, as corporate tells them they have final discretion. But if you tell them corporate says you can redeem this in-store as I was, you've got a good shot.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Then clearly this doesn't apply to you, sirrr. This is for us dopes who still console game.

I'm not trying to force it on anyone. By all means, do as you want. I'm just putting it out there for those who are interested that they can f over Best Buy and get cheap games/systems.

Now I have to find some courage to push the fear out :(
I wasn't really trying to shit on console players. I do prefer PC for the few games I want to play, but that's not what I meant.

Is there other shit the sale applies to?

al885

May 1, 2003
Dammit, i was hoping that i would be able to buy a new mouse with this. WANT logitech g5

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
I wasn't really trying to shit on console players. I do prefer PC for the few games I want to play, but that's not what I meant.

Search "toy" on the best buy site. You can argue it applies to anything there. Only stuff listed under "toys" though.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
Personally I didn't get any hassle at all. I live in a relatively rural area (Williamsport, PA - home of nationally televised pedophilia) so I doubt they get too many people coming in with Web deals. I got one question from the customer service chick about whether a game system was a toy, but the second I presented my info to back it up (website printout of toys search and receipt scans from other BB stores) she said "ok" right away. Manager overrode it and it was no problem.

It's up the manager here, as corporate tells them they have final discretion. But if you tell them corporate says you can redeem this in-store as I was, you've got a good shot.
where did you get receipts from other best buys?

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
thank you kindly sir :)
did they have a 360 one or did you use the ps3 receipt?

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge

I picked up at 320GB Simpletech Portable USB Powered HD for 87

Also Scored a Logitech Harmony 550 Remote for 80.

al885

May 1, 2003
they said a 360 game wasnt a toy.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
printed out the 2 reciepts, the coupon, and the bestbuy.com list for "toys" which lists consoles. I am gonna try this tomorrow but I am very skeptical! If you read the forum its about 50/50 and thats only if you put in some arguing/work.

It seems the best bet is to go straight to customer service instead of some dumb puerto rican at the register

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
printed out the 2 reciepts, the coupon, and the bestbuy.com list for "toys" which lists consoles. I am gonna try this tomorrow but I am very skeptical! If you read the forum its about 50/50 and thats only if you put in some arguing/work.

It seems the best bet is to go straight to customer service instead of some dumb puerto rican at the register

Yup, that seems the way to go. Also, make sure you're signed up for a rewards zone membership (free on bestbuy.com) or it won't work. You need the printed out rewards zone card with you as well.

Al, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. As Balz said, it's pretty much based on manager discretion, so if you have other stores local, try them. Go to the slickdeals forum, as they have lists of stores where it has worked so far.

I'm considering going back tomorrow to pick up FEAR, Gears of War, and either Lost Planet or Jericho.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Yup, that seems the way to go. Also, make sure you're signed up for a rewards zone membership (free on bestbuy.com) or it won't work. You need the printed out rewards zone card with you as well.

Al, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. As Balz said, it's pretty much based on manager discretion, so if you have other stores local, try them. Go to the slickdeals forum, as they have lists of stores where it has worked so far.

I'm considering going back tomorrow to pick up FEAR, Gears of War, and either Lost Planet or Jericho.

I got the little rewards zone card on my keys.

Thing is if it doenst work I wont be so mad since I was going this week to buy one anyway and its a gift from angelfuck.... so either way i get a 360 plus virtual fighter 5 and COD4, if I can save her 125 bucks GREAT I'll get 2 more games... if not oh well i still get a 360!!!!

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
Let us know how it goes, buddy.

Also, if you get shot down at one store, don't give up, just try others. You can get it to work if you've got your info to back you up if you're persistent.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn
FUUUUUCKKKK

This should have been posted in the big forum it's such a good idea!!
DAMMIT