RIP Tom Clancy (MERGED)

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Report: Bestselling author Tom Clancy died in a hospital in Baltimore on Tuesday, his publisher confirms to @nytimes

mr. sin

Report: Bestselling author Tom Clancy died in a hospital in Baltimore on Tuesday, his publisher confirms to ny times

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Just saw this on Drudge.

RIP

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Christ dude, I work in news and you beat me to it.

RIP dude. I'm a fan.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Will that dunderhead Alex Jones call Clancy's death suspicious and say it's a conspiracy given the subjects of Clancy's novels?

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
RIP.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Young, too. Fucking sad. RIP. Wrote some amazing books.

NuttyJim

some great games based off of his books as well. The Division looks pretty badass. Was he working on anything in the meantime like Vince Flynn was in the middle of a book when he passed?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
As long as Geogre RR Martin makes its long enough to finish Dreams of Spring im never really broken up when an author dies.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
at some point it wasn't even him, somewhere around Rainbow Six he licensed his name and other people churned them out.

lajikal

Bah'more hospital or John Hopkins? Either way, rip whoever he is.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Wow, didn't even know he was having health issues. I read a lot of his earlier books, and my dad has probably read everything he wrote. RIP.

some great games based off of his books as well. The Division looks pretty badass. Was he working on anything in the meantime like Vince Flynn was in the middle of a book when he passed?
Not to mention some great movies also.

TomC

uppity neobarb
John Clark will get to the bottom of this.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
at some point it wasn't even him, somewhere around Rainbow Six he licensed his name and other people churned them out.
Damn. I was kinda hoping for a Robert Jordan like death in that he left some huge cliffhanger in his last book and then died before completing the next one.

I've never read a Clancy title, but still, he was a fantastic author that got people to read, and for that, I respect him. RIP dude

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Will that dunderhead Alex Jones call Clancy's death suspicious and say it's a conspiracy given the subjects of Clancy's novels?
Or with the subject of his novels, he dies the day the government shuts down. It's a conspiracy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
It was an ending he never saw coming...

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I remember seeing him all over the news after Sept 11th, because he had a plot point in one of his books that an airliner was used as a weapon against congress.

Sounds like a great idea.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I remember seeing him all over the news after Sept 11th, because he had a plot point in one of his books that an airliner was used as a weapon against congress.

Sounds like a great idea.
The event spanned two books. Two really good books. I've read all his Ryan series, and most of the following series written ghost writers. Nothing high brow, per se, but always enjoyable.