RIP Vincent Kennedy McMahon thread

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
This shit is just too funny. Between listening to Sams coverage during the last couple of days and looking around on the WWE site, I just cant stop laughing over this. The Federal Investigators statement today was great. Walks up to a podium with a bootleg FBI seal on it, says he cant talk about it and walks away.

They have added frame by frame Hi-def photos of the event which are pretty cool to check out.

Oh and 'someone' set up a makeshift memorial outside Titan Towers. They have a 'story' where a guy comes from Texas and is too overcome with grief to even speak.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Must be true now.
There is a thread here about it.

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
haven't heard o&a at all this week (96.3 the buzz's website is a fucked, which has been my way to listen since may 15th) but i wouldn't have figured sam to cover it.

this seems like an e-rock story

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
why did he kill himself off? That's so stupid. I don't know if anyone remembers, but back in the day, Stone Cold dropped this heavy ass beam on a car Triple H was in at a pay per view, and somehow Triple H was on Raw the next night, unharmed. And, I don't know if anyone noticed, but there was no back window in the limo. How do you drive a car with no back window? That makes no sense. It just fuckin boggles the mind.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
I say Jack Tunney is behind it.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
The DeNaples did it!! (anyone from the Scranton area will know the refrence)(too inside?)

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
haven't heard o&a at all this week (96.3 the buzz's website is a fucked, which has been my way to listen since may 15th) but i wouldn't have figured sam to cover it.

this seems like an e-rock story

You know that the other stations have websites too, right?

CringeRadioWanted

I got nothin'....
Aug 23, 2003
The DeNaples did it!! (anyone from the Scranton area will know the refrence)(too inside?)
:clap::clap::clap: :haha7::haha7::haha7:

fan-fucking tastic!!!! I thought the same thing about 5 minutes after I saw the show...he musta owed Uncle Louie some money!!!

(ahh, the joys of growing up in Scranton...)

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
:clap::clap::clap: :haha7::haha7::haha7:

fan-fucking tastic!!!! I thought the same thing about 5 minutes after I saw the show...he musta owed Uncle Louie some money!!!

(ahh, the joys of growing up in Scranton...)
Well that or the Medicos
Seeing as how I went to school with both families...no real frame of refrence....

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
:haha7::haha7::haha7: picked up a great car there on when i was in college at least it looked that way
used to be the largest auto reclaimation yard in the world according to Guinness. Was rumoured to be a site of Jimmy Hoffa for about 35 years.
And Tiring?...........Someone might know a thing or two about it.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
why did he kill himself off? That's so stupid. I don't know if anyone remembers, but back in the day, Stone Cold dropped this heavy ass beam on a car Triple H was in at a pay per view, and somehow Triple H was on Raw the next night, unharmed. And, I don't know if anyone noticed, but there was no back window in the limo. How do you drive a car with no back window? That makes no sense. It just fuckin boggles the mind.
Just for clarification, Austin picked up Triple H with a forklift while Triple H was in a car and dropped him down. Triple H skipped RAW the next night and came back the following week. Just a little clarification, because I remember things like that.

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
Jul 27, 2006
Philly
Just for clarification, Austin picked up Triple H with a forklift while Triple H was in a car and dropped him down. Triple H skipped RAW the next night and came back the following week. Just a little clarification, because I remember things like that.
more reason to finally kill ourselves :action-sm

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
RIP Kennedy McMahon...

I don't know how you people can make light of such a tragedy...

Sam... your guidance would be appreciated in the thread. ANY sort of information you may have that can help... I don't know... ease our minds... would be great.

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
You know that the other stations have websites too, right?
yeah, i used to listen to the cleveland stream but when the went back to k-rock, they stopped playing the show in afternoons. just to clarify, i work from 6a-2p (cst) and pre-may 15 would myfi the show and listen to it when i got home. so, between may 15 and today i had to find an online stream that ran in a suitable afternoon time slot and time zone so i'd be able to catch the whole show when possible.

now, since they're back on xm (i reconnected my units wednesday) all is good in my little world.

thanks for the belittlement though:action-sm

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
yeah, i used to listen to the cleveland stream but when the went back to k-rock, they stopped playing the show in afternoons. just to clarify, i work from 6a-2p (cst) and pre-may 15 would myfi the show and listen to it when i got home. so, between may 15 and today i had to find an online stream that ran in a suitable afternoon time slot and time zone so i'd be able to catch the whole show when possible.

now, since they're back on xm (i reconnected my units wednesday) all is good in my little world.

thanks for the belittlement though:action-sm
He nailed you harder than Owen nailed the turnbuckle