Rise of the Guardians

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
[yt]aPLiBxhoug0[/yt]

easter bunny looks like a bit of a hard ass..........i may check it out on a rainy day

BIV

Pixar: There are original ideas

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Pixar: There are original ideas
I don't know. Brave looks disappointing to me. Also the entire Irish medieval rural Irish warriors thing already reminds me too much of How I Trained Your Dragon.

CousinDave

I thought this was going to be a Green Lantern prequel

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Wasn't that the name of the Zack Snyder Owl movie?

BIV

Another trailer. Looks fun.

[yt]yd71LWhCO4s[/yt]

The Superficial:
When the evil Pitch enacts a plan to turn children's dreams into permanent nightmares--an inevitable change that really shouldn't transition until at least early adulthood--Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Sandman join forces to fight the threat in DreamWorks Animation's latest CGI thing, Rise of the Guardians. But the mythical Child Protective Services can't do it alone: as this latest trailer reveals, they also need to recruit Jack Frost, as he has, in Santa's vaguely-Russian words, "something very special inside." The confidence to walk around with the hair of Ellen DeGeneres?

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
I like the idea of a Russian Santa.

Boratfan

Alec Baldwin does a good russian santa. I'm glad they let Hugh Jackman use his Aussie accent.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Russian? St. Nicholas was Greek, which isn't that different of an accent.

BIV

Russian? St. Nicholas was Greek, which isn't that different of an accent.
Easter pre dates anglo Australia too, but that does make Aussie Easter Bunny any less awesome.

CaffeeDiva

Easter pre dates anglo Australia too, but that does make Aussie Easter Bunny any less awesome.
He tried to spread it to those heathen natives, or as white Australians call them, nig-gers*.

*The dash is silent.