RnF Listening Thread 10-16-07: We value instrumental music of all genres

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Hiya Buddays!

Despite what a specific "producer" says, we enjoy music without lyrics, whether opera, jazz, electronica, and especially flamenco. IN fact, they should open with some McLaughlin, DiMeola, & DeLucia.

God help us if he starts to discuss Logan's appearance on O&A and his thoughts on making sweet, sweet love.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Hey, you started to early.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Howdy Buddays!!!

Wow, Mr Bagels right on the 11:00 button. Very nice.

BTW, grabbed my score to The Merry Widow. The Birthday song from Beanie and Dave is note for note from the famous waltz duet.

Let the games begin!

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Howdy Buddays!!!

Wow, Mr Bagels right on the 11:00 button. Very nice.

BTW, grabbed my score to The Merry Widow. The Birthday song from Beanie and Dave is note for note from the famous waltz duet.

Let the games begin!
Yes, the Irish Waltz games. What a maroon!

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
I thought the thread could start no earlier then the end OnA. I guess I am a ass.

Someone screwed with my browser!!!!
I have to log into the bag every time I open it now.
:icon_roll

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Afternoon Tony, Goobie, JD, Arch, and the rest of the buddays joining us shortly. :action-sm

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Someone screwed with my browser!!!!
I have to log into the bag every time I open it now.
:icon_roll
I bet some chick logged you out and then clicked the "Remember me on this computer" box :rolleyes:

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
i came early to start the thread :( tomorrow im starting it when i wake up at 6:00 am!

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
with a picture of your bewbies?

:crosses fingers: :action-sm

EDIT:nevermind...story was a falsehood...yet ESPN ran it and now has a story from Mattingly's agent saying "No he's ready to manage..."

with a picture of your bewbies?

:crosses fingers: :action-sm

EDIT:nevermind...story was a falsehood...yet ESPN ran it and now has a story from Mattingly's agent saying "No he's ready to manage..."
How can that be a spy report, when it was discussed on MLB Homeplate Channel 175 yesterday?:action-sm

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
I bet some chick logged you out and then clicked the "Remember me on this computer" box :rolleyes:
It was something like that! She prefers IE over Mozilla though, so I was trying to figure out wtf.

(I SAID "figure"!!!!)

Tony Bagels said:
Can't trust a woman, they'll hurt you every time.
Friday said:
we are not all evildoers!
well... not *completely* evil at least

If hurt and evildoing are tied into the blood letting and the undershirt currently sticking to my back wounds, I'll take one step forward from the rest of the line!

I'll be outside smoking until 5 after.

Aww buddays.

i came early to start the thread :( tomorrow im starting it when i wake up at 6:00 am!
I'm pretty sure that a Mod should be able to change the thread 'started by' to you. I am more than willing to step aside and allow you to be the one that got it going today, especially for a woman of your importance. Standby, is this possible?
If not, I'm sure that all of the WB Staff would excuse you of the 'hour before' rule, when you start it tomorrow morning.They're swell:D

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
I'm pretty sure that a Mod should be able to change the thread 'started by' to you. I am more than willing to step aside and allow you to be the one that got it going today, especially for a woman of your importance. Standby, is this possible?
If not, I'm sure that all of the WB Staff would excuse you of the 'hour before' rule, when you start it tomorrow morning.They're swell:D
nope .... ill start it tomorrow if i can figure out how to use nsfw

Yeah! You can't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and does not die.:action-sm
My dad used to say that about my mom. Miss my dad, he was the besssst (despite having to deal with my mother:icon_roll)

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show

Hiya buddays

Status
Not open for further replies.