RnF Listening Thread 10-16-07: We value instrumental music of all genres

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Hiya Buddays!

Despite what a specific "producer" says, we enjoy music without lyrics, whether opera, jazz, electronica, and especially flamenco. IN fact, they should open with some McLaughlin, DiMeola, & DeLucia.

God help us if he starts to discuss Logan's appearance on O&A and his thoughts on making sweet, sweet love.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Howdy Buddays!!!

Wow, Mr Bagels right on the 11:00 button. Very nice.

BTW, grabbed my score to The Merry Widow. The Birthday song from Beanie and Dave is note for note from the famous waltz duet.

Let the games begin!

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Howdy Buddays!!!

Wow, Mr Bagels right on the 11:00 button. Very nice.

BTW, grabbed my score to The Merry Widow. The Birthday song from Beanie and Dave is note for note from the famous waltz duet.

Let the games begin!
Yes, the Irish Waltz games. What a maroon!

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
i came early to start the thread :( tomorrow im starting it when i wake up at 6:00 am!

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
with a picture of your bewbies?

:crosses fingers: :action-sm

EDIT:nevermind...story was a falsehood...yet ESPN ran it and now has a story from Mattingly's agent saying "No he's ready to manage..."

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
hi

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
with a picture of your bewbies?

:crosses fingers: :action-sm

EDIT:nevermind...story was a falsehood...yet ESPN ran it and now has a story from Mattingly's agent saying "No he's ready to manage..."
How can that be a spy report, when it was discussed on MLB Homeplate Channel 175 yesterday?:action-sm

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
I bet some chick logged you out and then clicked the "Remember me on this computer" box :rolleyes:
It was something like that! She prefers IE over Mozilla though, so I was trying to figure out wtf.

(I SAID "figure"!!!!)

Tony Bagels said:
Can't trust a woman, they'll hurt you every time.
Friday said:
we are not all evildoers!
well... not *completely* evil at least

If hurt and evildoing are tied into the blood letting and the undershirt currently sticking to my back wounds, I'll take one step forward from the rest of the line!

I'll be outside smoking until 5 after.

Aww buddays.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
i came early to start the thread :( tomorrow im starting it when i wake up at 6:00 am!
I'm pretty sure that a Mod should be able to change the thread 'started by' to you. I am more than willing to step aside and allow you to be the one that got it going today, especially for a woman of your importance. Standby, is this possible?
If not, I'm sure that all of the WB Staff would excuse you of the 'hour before' rule, when you start it tomorrow morning.They're swell:D

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
hi

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
I'm pretty sure that a Mod should be able to change the thread 'started by' to you. I am more than willing to step aside and allow you to be the one that got it going today, especially for a woman of your importance. Standby, is this possible?
If not, I'm sure that all of the WB Staff would excuse you of the 'hour before' rule, when you start it tomorrow morning.They're swell:D
nope .... ill start it tomorrow if i can figure out how to use nsfw

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
May 14, 2006
DC now, Philly originally
Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show Please be a good show

Hiya buddays

Status
Not open for further replies.