RnF.net Xmas Party

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
RonFez.Net X-Mas Party 2007
It's that time of year again. Booze, babes and benders!

Date: December 15, 2007

Place: Studio B in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
259 Banker St.
Brooklyn, NY
http://www.clubstudiob.com/

Time: 9pm

Cover charge: This is no cover charge if you tell them at the door you are there for the RonFez.Net X-Mas Party.

More details will be posted early this week, but I wanted to get it out there now, since we are a little late in the announcement due to mitigating circumstances.

And feel free to repost this anywhere you want. All fans, friends, messageboards and anyone who just wants to have a good time are invited.
Thanks Jon, We will most likely be in attendance

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
I would also like to thank RFJustJon for mentioning this the other night and inviting us. Class guy.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Dave was a start...Now that Flea will be there I can Cement my Care less Check

esswhy

Ever Broken a Puerto Ricans arm for sweat pants $?
Mar 26, 2007
This may be my chance to move in on HTG.....

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
well then fuck ya! :action-sm

TonyBagels and I will more than likely be there! :icon_mrgr
I live in Montana...Like I would fly all the way to NY for a party...
I am not Neo. I work for a living.

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Edit quick note: This is in Brooklyn, and I live there. If anyone from out of town has absolutely no place to stay and needs a room for the night, let me know. I'm fine with letting one or maybe two people stay.
maybe i can stay at your place and tell you i cant find the light when i go to bed so i come bother you .... oh wait ...... IM NEVER STAYING AT YOUR LITTLE SCHOOL ROOM!

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
I'll be there.

Edit quick note: This is in Brooklyn, and I live there. If anyone from out of town has absolutely no place to stay and needs a room for the night, let me know. I'm fine with letting one or maybe two people stay.
yea because people want to stay with you!!!

what is plan B??

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Minor change in plans....looks like we may be able to make it.

Can someone recommend some decent hotels in the area? Or if it's easy to catch a cab, a hotel that's a reasonable cab ride away?

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
maybe i can stay at your place and tell you i cant find the light when i go to bed so i come bother you .... oh wait ...... IM NEVER STAYING AT YOUR LITTLE SCHOOL ROOM!
yea because people want to stay with you!!!
what is plan B??
Ughies. Lol.

It's just an option out there, in case anyone is far away and doesn't have a place. Or if anyone is local and can't take a train home and wants to stay out late. Etc.

Hey BG, just remember that I'm the one who chose option A instead of "stay up all night" :D

OxBabygirlxO

May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Hey BG, just remember that I'm the one who chose option A instead of "stay up all night" :D
YOUR DUMB TEXT MESSAGE SAID IT CORRECTLY!!!!!! I WILL BE USING CAPS!!!!!!!

YOU TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
YOUR DUMB TEXT MESSAGE SAID IT CORRECTLY!!!!!! I WILL BE USING CAPS!!!!!!!

YOU TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!
Jeez..... this is the treatment I get after buying you a coffee and keeping you company during a long drive to Philly?!

I sooooooooo could have had you ;)

OxBabygirlxO

May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Jeez..... this is the treatment I get after buying you a coffee and keeping you company during a long drive to Philly?!

I sooooooooo could have had you ;)
yeah we were all there at st. pattys day ..... how come no one beleives you?

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Can someone recommend some decent hotels in the area? Or if it's easy to catch a cab, a hotel that's a reasonable cab ride away?

This might work :icon_mrgr

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
This might work :icon_mrgr
Maybe for Steve. Where am I gonna stay? :icon_mrgr:action-sm

S

samoanwmn

Aplogies to Ron and Fez

As I do not have the luxury of a limo to take me into the wilds of Brooklyn, I will not be attending the Ron and Fez Christmas Party. Too bad whoever is in charge had to be so cooool and go to oh soooo trendy Williamsburg and not a place with easier access in Manhattan.:icon_roll

Stalker Patti

Dec 10, 2002
Midtown,Manhattan
What train line goes to this location, and what type of an area would I be traveling to? As always, I love attending these events, but if this is a hard to get to place where I would need a car or ride, I may have to sit this one out. I have no other way there!