Rock of Love

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
Anybody watch Rock of Love last night w/ Brett Michaels...that shit was hilarious...I watched because I like to see the chick fights and was definitley not dissapointed. I think my favorite chick is the one with the pink hair...very pretty and she seems intelligent..she is my pick

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
'twas a fine first episode. what the hell was up with the damn know it all schwoogie? and it did just prove that a nice rack, whether fake or real, cancels out annoying stupidity. Bret himself said that the chick annoyed the hell out of him and yet he picked her to move on.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
Anybody watch Rock of Love last night w/ Brett Michaels...that shit was hilarious...I watched because I like to see the chick fights and was definitley not dissapointed. I think my favorite chick is the one with the pink hair...very pretty and she seems intelligent..she is my pick

I like her too, for the same reasons (and the other punk type chick). But if she's so smart, WHY IS SHE ON THIS SHOW???

I prefer to call it "Flavor of Bret."

Aug 12, 2005
PA
I wanted to watch it but the gf didn't wanna watch a bunch of "skanky blondes pole dancing for a has been rock star" as she so eliquintly put it. Pissed me off since I really wanted to watch it. I'll have the catch it on one of the numerous times it will be rerun when she's not home.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
holy crap some of these women look quite old. I thought i mistakenly tuned into 'Age Of Love.' They cant honestly think Brets plastic face is as hot as they say? Then again there arent a lot of hot rockers out for mu generation. The girl from Nickelback and the skinny emo dudes leave a lot to be desired.

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
I wanna cut that dumb blondes head off. and i'm in love with the pink haired chick

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
Aug 18, 2005
IN MY PROJECTS
finally a "reality show" and by "reality" I mean a bunch of chicks getting drunk and acting like whores for a guy with money...

This show fucking rocks...

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
i enjoy it only to see bret. Since I will see him this saturday in concert. That's right poison still tours and I still go see them. :cdude:

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
To steal from another board, this show is for people who found Flavor of Love too dignified. AND I LOVE IT!!! :icon_bigg

Aug 12, 2005
PA
i enjoy it only to see bret. Since I will see him this saturday in concert. That's right poison still tours and I still go see them. :cdude:
I still go see them as well. If that makes me a lameass then so be it. :icon_mrgr

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I just want to know what the fuck kind of skanky ass scab covered funky smelling cuntrags have been going to poison concerts all these years for bret to keep saying how these are the most beautiful women in the world. really bret? perhaps an eye examination might be in order. of course he did admit that he couldn't keep his eyes of the breasteseses, but come on, some of these are serious butter faces.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I just want to know what the fuck kind of skanky ass scab covered funky smelling cuntrags have been going to poison concerts all these years for bret to keep saying how these are the most beautiful women in the world. really bret? perhaps an eye examination might be in order. of course he did admit that he couldn't keep his eyes of the breasteseses, but come on, some of these are serious butter faces.
Well he's not gonna say how ugly they are, plus this will let him easily get Rock of Love 2.

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
Aug 18, 2005
IN MY PROJECTS
Poison rocked this year, you will have a good time...RATT was pretty shitty(after last year with cinderella pretty hard to live up to), and the opening act I have no idea how they were cuz I was getting fucking drunk in the parking lot

cosmic cow

RaMoooooone!!!
Jul 26, 2005
New Jersey

I go see them as well...probably 5 times at PNC in Jersey......always a good show......last year (I think it was last year) there were a lot of drunk guys dancing, which seemed odd.....I think White Lion was supposed to open but the band couldn't get along..........CC is the coolest daddio....the last few years when he sings his song he calls his own name for the solo "Come on CC"

The last cd they released had a voucher for 2 free lawn seats.......am I going to be the only one with one of these vouchers and will PNC know what the hell it is?

Finally, whats the deal with Bretts head? Why does he always wear hats or some type of head gear?........My friend thinks he looks like Goldie Hawn........