• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Rockstar's Bully now available on the PSN!!!!!!

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Only $9.99 as a PS2 Classic. If you haven't played this game and you enjoy GTA it is a must play. I'll be honest though, if you have an Xbox 360 then I would get that one. It's the best version.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Bumped for the sleepy heads.

Rockstar's Bully, Red Dead Revolver and Midnight Club 3 are all available on the PlayStation Network, as of now.
Bully (or Canis Canem Edit, as it was called in Europe and Australia) is my personal favourite Rockstar game ever, an open-world game casting you as a boy trying to survive school. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix is the third game in Rockstar San Diego's racing series, set in Tokyo, Detroit, Atlanta and San Diego. Red Dead Revolver was the first game in the Red Dead series, originally released in 2004.

The games cost £7.99 in the UK and $9.99 in the US. It's €9.99 in Europe and AU$15.95 for Australians.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/19/rockstars-bully-now-available-on-psn

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I haven't played this in a long time. Yet another Rockstar title that I didn't have the patience to stick with and finish. I should get back on it. Great game. Last time I remember, I had a good status with almost all the cliques.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Bully is so good. I prefer the Scholarship Edition if you're going to go play it. So many extras, that after you wrap the main story, you play a sub-version called 'Endless Summer' where you roll around doing whatever the fuck. Loved Norton's cameo in game.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Bully is so good. I prefer the Scholarship Edition if you're going to go play it. So many extras, that after you wrap the main story, you play a sub-version called 'Endless Summer' where you roll around doing whatever the fuck. Loved Norton's cameo in game.
I really need to re-commit myself to finishing this game. I have a bad hait of letting them get away from me once I get stuck or bored of it. Thus why I've never beaten any of the GTA games.

Top Bottom