kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/17/rodney-king-dead/

Rodney King
Dead at 47

Exclusive
Rodney King -- the man who was at the center of the infamous Los Angeles riots -- was found dead this morning. He was 47.

According to our sources, King's fiancée found him dead at the bottom of a pool.

King became famous in 1991 when he was the victim of police brutality at the hands of the LAPD. The officers involved in the incident were acquitted the following year and the announcement of the verdict led to the Los Angeles riots.

Story developing ...

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I guess God needed a punching bag.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
He shouldn't have stolen those chains..

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
It had to be a suicide, everyone knows that "those" people cant swim.

Aug 11, 2005
Soft tissue injury!

Where's Johnny Cochra...?.oh yeah...

well shit, where's a jew?

nigga gotta get paid! bitch!

Aug 11, 2005
the king is dead and already forgotten
he makes for a funny video though
[video=youtube;N3UkulB6DcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3UkulB6DcY&feature=related[/video]

twist

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Rodney "Brick" King aka Glub Glub

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
I'm OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joking aside, it's kind of a shame. Seemed like a nice guy when he got his shit together.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
On April 12, 2012, King released a statement to the media regarding the Trayvon Martin shooting. King said he was "grieving for Trayvon Martin" and stated how the scream on the audio of George Zimmerman's 911 call reminded him of his own screaming during his beating by the LAPD.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
I bet they perform the autopsy and find out he was full of candy and prizes.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I'm OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joking aside, it's kind of a shame. Seemed like a nice guy when he got his shit together.
Unfortunately he never got his shit together for long. He was arrested a bunch of times after the beating. Last I heard he was going to marry one of the jurors from his civil trial.

Aug 11, 2005
[video=youtube;eVIRp7Qy9UQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIRp7Qy9UQ[/video]

this version ain't bad

nice that the kids are gettin into it

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Unfortunately he never got his shit together for long. He was arrested a bunch of times after the beating. Last I heard he was going to marry one of the jurors from his civil trial.
Yeah, I know. I remember watching him on that Celebrity Rehab show a couple of years ago and he was seriously abusing himself with booze. Seemed like a very soft-spoken, mild-mannered guy once they got him into treatment. No idea if he fell off the wagon afterwards, though he probably did.

f kane

Known Traffic Menace
Feb 10, 2010
Dying ala Shitner's wife.

Looks like God needed another useless individual.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
http://irateirishman.com/blog/
Rodney King is an African Rockfish!–Swimming Pools Beez Raycis & Sheeeit!

Los Angeles — Rodney King, whose beating by Los Angeles police in 1991 was caught on camera and sparked riots after the acquittal of the four officers involved, was found a good ****** in his swimming pool Sunday, authorities and his fiancee said. He was 47.

Although the term “African Rockfish” was coined by lifeguards on the Jersey Shore to describe ******* that ventured into the water and were made good by the wave/ riptide action of the Atlantic Ocean, the term does not only apply to the Atlantic salt water variety. It applies to all ****** drownings including the freshwater variety.

When you’re ******-rich as King was after he settled with the taxpayers of Los Angeles for $4 million, getting a swimming pool shows the world that “youze beez da King ****** and sheeeit,” but it is not a wise choice for ****** longevity.

Police in Rialto, California, received a 911 call from King’s fiancee, Cynthia (no she’s not Irish) Kelly, about 5:25 a.m., said Capt. Randy DeAnda. Responding officers found King at the bottom of the pool, removed him and attempted to revive him. He was pronounced a good ****** at a local hospital, DeAnda said.

There were no preliminary signs of foul play, he said, and no obvious injuries on King’s carcass. Police are conducting a drowning investigation, DeAnda said, and King’s carcass will be autopsied.

“His fiancee heard him in the rear yard,” he said, and found King in the pool when she went outside.

****** Kelly was a juror in King’s lawsuit against the city of Los Angeles in 1994.

Ed. Note: $4,000,000 is just too much money to rid society of one piece of ****** trash. What the LA Police did to Rodney King was just not enough. When the jigs rioted and burned their ******dom to the ground after the acquittal of the police officers who beat ****** King, the City had the opportunity to recoup their $4,000,000 by just leaving the ******* in the situation that they caused, settign up a perimeter and letting the rioting ******* kill each other or die off. But noooooo! The City rebuilt the ******dom and re-instituted the ****** feeding and breeding ground. What a waste!

Down-Low ****** Has a Crush on Down-Low Nigbama