Rogan's Podcast

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Maybe its because I've heard 3 other podcasts that he's been on lately, but Bert Kreisher gets on my nerves after a while. Everything is "OMG! It was the greatest thing ever!". And he's constantly going into his high-pitched can barely speak because he's laughing so hard voice. Whatever, still beats a non-comic guest.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Maybe its because I've heard 3 other podcasts that he's been on lately, but Bert Kreisher gets on my nerves after a while. Everything is "OMG! It was the greatest thing ever!". And he's constantly going into his high-pitched can barely speak because he's laughing so hard voice. Whatever, still beats a non-comic guest.
I listened to his appearance on J&S and it was fine, but every other time he's appeared on a podcast or on O&A I just skipped it. He is shit.

DiggerNick

Donator
Whenever Bert is on anything it's literally seconds before he refers to either being hungover or getting wasted.

It's as tiresome as Doug Benson and weed.

Joe did a pretty good interview with James Hetfield last week. Although they spend nearly half an hour talking about bees.

NotSoFast

Whenever Bert is on anything it's literally seconds before he refers to either being hungover or getting wasted.

It's as tiresome as Doug Benson and weed.

Joe did a pretty good interview with James Hetfield last week. Although they spend nearly half an hour talking about bees.
Personally, I could have done without the long bee story, but I am sure that somewhere out there, someone was saying "Yes, it's about fucking time"!

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I could tell that Joe was pretty nervous talking to Hetfield, weirdly......so allowing him to go on about bees was probably a welcome reprise

somnarium

Joe was way too high talking to Ron White. Every now and then he would start going into his "the future is going to be this" rants which is about zero interest to Ron. It was good in spurts but I thought Joe was actually kinda sloppy in this one. Fucked up on JD and weed.

With some guests the "there's this bacteria in your stomach, and there's a theory that it's the bacteria that starts all life" rants work great, Ron White isn't one of them.

DiggerNick

Donator
I could tell that Joe was pretty nervous talking to Hetfield, weirdly......so allowing him to go on about bees was probably a welcome reprise
I got the sense that Rogan knew fuck-all about Metallica apart from their radio hits and the fact that they are a huge band.

I knew they would bond over the hunting stuff, but I don't think he really grasped the enormity of actually having James fucking Hetfield for two hours. it's his Obama interview, really.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
I got the sense that Rogan knew fuck-all about Metallica apart from their radio hits and the fact that they are a huge band.

I don't think he really grasped the enormity of actually having James fucking Hetfield for two hours.
This.

Decent interview... but it's James Fucking Hetfield, the most popular frontman in heavy metal today from one of the biggest bands (of any genre) of our generation. Getting into his personal life is fine, but Joe came off like he didn't know a helluva lot about Metallica.

The best interview he's done in recent memory is the Jordan Peterson one... but it didn't take a great interviewer for that, the topics and the guest was more than enough.

I think Joe's getting a bit lazy.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Well.....maybe, but he really is just a dude talking to people, not a reporter....just saying he doesn't "prepare" for anyone

I feel like Hetfield or his publicist requested the spot, not that Joe asked for him. It came out of nowhere

somnarium

Norton was on Rogan's podcast yesterday, listening now. I haven't listened to Jimmy since the end of the O&A show and he has not changed in the least unsurprisingly. I don't know, I didn't get all nostalgic listening to it.

So I moved on to Bill Burr's podcast who never has guests and Norton is on that too.

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
Norton was on Rogan's podcast yesterday, listening now. I haven't listened to Jimmy since the end of the O&A show and he has not changed in the least unsurprisingly. I don't know, I didn't get all nostalgic listening to it.

So I moved on to Bill Burr's podcast who never has guests and Norton is on that too.
He's just fucking, you know, uh, fucking, uh...Making the rounds.

somnarium

He's just fucking, you know, uh, fucking, uh...Making the rounds.
I don't know how many times Norton was gonna talk about pussy in three hours of Rogan but I knew I wasn't gonna find out. We get it. You're a pervert. He's so one dimensional.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
You didn't miss anything you didn't already know

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
I don't know how many times Norton was gonna talk about pussy in three hours of Rogan but I knew I wasn't gonna find out. We get it. You're a pervert. He's so one dimensional.
To be fair, he doesn't talk about "Pussy," he talks about MEATY Pussy.

somnarium

While I enjoyed the Sober October thing and having a bunch of comedians around in the podcasts, but I'm so fucking done with anything Bert Kreischer. That motherfucker talks about nothing but himself and drinking and how amazing some random experience in his life was every five minutes.

It also wouldn't kill Joe to have a real scientist or doctor on. It seems like every one he has in is into alternative medicine, how about someone with a PhD in Nutrition for once?

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
It also wouldn't kill Joe to have a real scientist or doctor on. It seems like every one he has in is into alternative medicine, how about someone with a PhD in Nutrition for once?
If he did that he wouldn't be able to continue to sell his snake oil.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Ari is the only one I'm not tired of hearing......Segura does a spot on Bert impression though

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Did something happen with Rogan and Bari Weiss? Worth watching? She interviewed J Peterson in Aspen and seemed more reasonable than most who interview him.

DiggerNick

Donator
Rogan confirmed everything Owen Benjamin has been saying about him with that Jack Dorsey interview.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Did something happen with Rogan and Bari Weiss? Worth watching? She interviewed J Peterson in Aspen and seemed more reasonable than most who interview him.
I didn't watch it, but I think they had a disagreement about Tulsi Gabbard or something.

Rogan confirmed everything Owen Benjamin has been saying about him with that Jack Dorsey interview.
What happened?

Joe didn't grill him on twitter banning conservative people. People took issue that he misused his opportunity. Now Alex Jones is trashing Joe and calling him two faced and something or other about gay frogs. I'm paraphrasing here.

DiggerNick

Donator
I didn't watch it, but I think they had a disagreement about Tulsi Gabbard or something.

What happened?
Joe asked Dorsey why Alex Jones was banned and the slimy little faggot had the nerve to say "I don't know."

Joe should have looked him square in the eye and said: "Bullshit..." and seen where the moment went from there.

Turns out Joe takes quite a bit of money in sponsorship from companies affiliated with Dorsey and Soros. That's why he always completely dismisses any talk of Soros masterminding social unrest.