OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Romneycare Gives Subsidized Health Care to Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Party Rooster, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

I imagine Romney's going to have his own "Y'all are heartless" type moment when he gets grilled about this at the next debate.

2. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

Maybe Romney was going to read the bill after it passed. I'm sure he'll get to it one of these days....

3. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

Link

4. Begbie

Begbie Wackbag Generalissimo

Ya know, this Romneycare is not all that bad an idea. He should try to push for it after he clobbers Obama in the 2012 election. I think alot of people on the right could buy into it. :icon_cool

5. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

I haven't come across anyone yet (of those I feel safe engaging in political discussion) who want Romney.

6. South Jersey

South Jersey I told you so ... too

Oh thats does it!!! I'm voting for barry!

7. Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff

Just stay home and don't vote at all. That's the whole point of the libtard attacks on the Republican candidates, to fan the flames of apathy. They criticize them for doing things that they would fellate a Democrat for doing.

8. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

No one wants this guy to be president. He is the guy everyone will settle for because supposedly no one else can win against Obama.

9. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

With Romney as the supposed frontrunner, no matter who gets elected, Obamacare (or something very similar) is probably here to stay.

10. Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff

Since I am an IT guy out in the field, I deal with alot of people at my various customer sites that I've known for years. Of those I know real well and have a grasp of their political leanings, I'll discuss the events of the day on a regular basis. In terms of the rest, as long as they aren't obviously a fucking communist - I'll try and feel them out. I've come across alot of people who voted for Obama last time and have buyers' remorse. Many of them are intrigued by some candidates, but aren't head-over-heels for anyone in particular. Of those who have picked someone, none of them have said that it's Romney.

11. weeniewawa

weeniewawa it's a man, baby!!!

the only Romney fans are in the media

they only want him to get the nomination because no conservative likes him which is the only chance Barry has to get reelected

12. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

Romney is an unlikeable, millionaire, slick, politician. I have never heard anyone cite anything that they actually like about him or his positions, yet all you hear is that he is inevitably going to be the Republican nominee. Even with Cain trouncing him in the polls, all the pundits brush it off and insist that Romney will surpass.

13. Begbie

Begbie Wackbag Generalissimo

Exactly. He just reminds me of one of those slick-talking scumbag politicians that will twist in the wind in order to get votes. Granted, that last part is most politicians...but he's just got this "Ken doll" complex that just bugs the shit out of me. Between him and Obama, I wouldn't waste one second marking Romney's name on my ballot...but still...it's either we pick Romney who will end up kicking the taxpayer in the balls or Obama who will continue beating the taxpayer over the head with a baseball bat.

14. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

OR vote for someone else in the primaries.

15. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

This is probably the best part about living where I do. It's red. It really couldn't make a difference in any way if I ever voted.

16. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM I am awesome. You are not.

Hey, as long as you don't believe he actually has a chance in 2012, that sounds good to me!

17. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Trouncing?

[​IMG]

They look pretty close to even there. Funny, it seems Cain's getting his biggest "lead" in the poll from Public Policy Polling, a traditionally Democratic leaning group. Who would figger that one would be bigger? :icon_cool

And I'd guess Cain's probably slipped a little the last week with his gaffes on freeing terrorists at Gitmo, his confusion on abortion, going from 999 to 909, etc.

And it's conservatives attacking RINOs and vice-versa right now. And the BIASED LIBURRAL MEDIA is just reporting on it.