Ron & _ Listening thread: 27Jun-01Jul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murder

Fez is only talking because it's a gay issue. Nothing new here.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Good afternoon everyone. I'm panicking without SOS' summaries. And the thread title ain't gonna change itself.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Just got home and was listening on my way to and from the Doctor. THIS is the Ron & Fez show I loved. I'm so happy I got to hear this today.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Miss Flight Benefits. She was the besssst.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
This Albert Brooks '2030' book has *got* to be product placement. I haaaaaaaate when they try to pass it off as reality.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
This Albert Brooks '2030' book has *got* to be product placement. I haaaaaaaate when they try to pass it off as reality.
I was gonna check it out on Audible but it had a pretty low rating so I didn't get it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I know, I thought the winky face would convey my sarcasm.

Seems like someone synched Reggie Watts "Fuck Shit Stack" to a My Little Pony episode. Creepy as fuck.

[video=youtube;ZJfZTr8zMsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJfZTr8zMsc[/video]

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Maybe, perhaps, however, it's possible, but then again, quizzically, you realize that, at least I hope you do, that Ron is an unabashed fan of Albert Brooks.

LiddyRules

I know, I thought the winky face would convey my sarcasm.

Seems like someone synched Reggie Watts "Fuck Shit Stack" to a My Little Pony episode. Creepy as fuck.

[video=youtube;ZJfZTr8zMsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJfZTr8zMsc[/video]
Dear Animators, STOP USING FLASH TO AniMATE EVERY GODDAMNED THING. I much prefer the look of the old MLP.

LiddyRules

There was a 1980s MLP right?

[yt]XXWocB1vkQs[/yt]

Yeah. I think this looks more asthetically pleasing. Though I didn't remember the line "Life doesn't use your hole."

I was more a Care Bears person to but at least I know my history.

Status
Not open for further replies.