Ron and Fez Best Of Listening Thread 12/24/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Happy Winter Carnival, buddays.

Here's to another vibrant listening thread during replay season.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Woohoo...
I just hope this isnt a "best of Dave", because then it will be 3 hours of silence..

get it.. he sux.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
12:01 and its already about Dave..
What the fuck.. I wish, just once, they will look and actually see how many people really hate hearing Dave on the radio all the time.
All they ever seem to look at is the R and F message board, where he is mod I think, and they all kiss his and his wife's ass

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
buddays!

one more hour until my office gift exchange...i can't wait to see what lovely present i get :x

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
buddays!

one more hour until my office gift exchange...i can't wait to see what lovely present i get :x

We did one this year with a 10.00 limit.. So pretty much, an entire company exchanged 10.00 gift cards. hahaha

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
we did 25.00 i bought a martini set (2 glasses, shaker, tray) and some jelly belly martini mix (sans alcohol) from bed bath and beyond, i'm sure i'll get a gas card./ ugh

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
we did 25.00 i bought a martini set (2 glasses, shaker, tray) and some jelly belly martini mix (sans alcohol) from bed bath and beyond, i'm sure i'll get a gas card./ ugh
How are you doing it? Secret Santa? Yankee Swap?

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
is yankee swap the one where you can steal someone else's gift? it's like big kev's christmas party

lingerlonger ::hammer:

Yep, I think its also called the Dirty Santa Exchange

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
is yankee swap the one where you can steal someone else's gift? it's like big kev's christmas party

lingerlonger ::hammer:
Yeah, that's yankee swap. And there's always one fucked up gift that gets traded back and forth. One year, the loser gift that everyone tried to get rid of was an open box of q-tips.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Wow.

So it's when East Side Dave eats shit and drinks piss and yells and screams. And the listening thread isn't on fire?

Hello?
Anyone?
<echo, echo, echo>

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
This thread is more dead than this mornings O and A listening thread.

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
I got Kahlua!

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
Love Kahlua... all in all, that's not a bad little gift to get from work. My job didn't even have one.
Got it in a Yankee swap. Someone had the audacity to bring a copy of Christmas with the Kranks. And, more amazingly, SOMEONE WANTED IT!

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Christmas with the Kranks.. ughhh

I dont believe this movie is actually based on a John Grisham book

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Got it in a Yankee swap. Someone had the audacity to bring a copy of Christmas with the Kranks. And, more amazingly, SOMEONE WANTED IT!
Dude, if that's not proof that this fucking species is doomed to fuck, or at least this society, then what is? I mean honestly. You think that the Chinese are over there scrambling to get their copy of Christmas with the Chinks? <ding ding ding>
No.
They're poisoning our children and selling us crap and preparing to take over the world, and we're either giving or receiving Christmas with the Kranks at Yankee Swaps.

We suck.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
ooh i'm doing my white elephant right now, i'll be back to tell you what dreck i got

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i got a chocolate martini mix with glasses and vodka!!!!!

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Isnt that almost the type of gift that you put into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.