Ron and Fez Best of Listening Thread 12/26/2007 to 1/04/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Since the best of threads never go over like 3 pages here is a thread for all the best of days...

and this day just won't end, even though I am leaving at one....

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
This is the worst week ever.

Those of us who have to work for a living (read: white, but not white enough to have vacation during this time) are stuck doing nothing for the whole time.
It stinks, and I don't like it.

And it would go by so much easier with some live shows.
Oh well.
The buddays need a break too, I guess.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Anyone know what's wrong with Fezzie's voice in this clip? He sounds horrible.

But just like Pavlov's dog, whenever I hear Fez's voice start to crack, I'm reaching for the phone to try to get into the Big Ass Prize Closet.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Hi
I am sleepy
Car nap may be in order

Long Island is an awful place. It needs to be sliced away and pushed out to sea. :)

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Anyone know what's wrong with Fezzie's voice in this clip? He sounds horrible.

But just like Pavlov's dog, whenever I hear Fez's voice start to crack, I'm reaching for the phone to try to get into the Big Ass Prize Closet.
I believe he was sick during this show...

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
nooooooooooo silly!

going to my car to take a nap... while it's parked in our lot. lol

be back shortly!
Oh.
Got'cha.
Good call.

A few weeks ago, I was hungover and exhausted, and I took a nap in a fileroom for like a half hour. It was great. There's a fileroom that's nothing but untouched, terminated files, and I just cuddled right up against a filecabinet, locked the door, turned the light out, and *CHCCCH*-Jeeb Jeeb Jeeb Jeeb..

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Oo! A parking lot nap. That's a great idea! I'm just afraid I'll sleep through my phone's alarm & not come back to work. :)
That would be the bessst.
But I was paranoid about that too, so I set it to vibrate AND ring and just held onto it.

But my corporation is a seeping bucket of rotten cuntflesh and didn't even notice I was gone. So fuck 'em.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
We're basically working with a skeleton crew. No one would notice I'm gone, either. Or, they would think I went to lunch, but since I don't punch a clock it would be a while before they wonder why I'm not back yet.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
This work week is the lamest thing ever! I have to sit here at work, and not receive any phone calls, and when I call a user at home for IT support, they are like, why are you calling me, it is Christmas! WTF!!!

I think companies should just close the final week of the year, since half the fucking employees take off anyway!

On topic, this dolphin talk is making me hungry for a tuna sandwich, anyone else?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
We're basically working with a skeleton crew. No one would notice I'm gone, either. Or, they would think I went to lunch, but since I don't punch a clock it would be a while before they wonder why I'm not back yet.
On Monday, they let us out at 2:00.
My manager called me at 1:50 with a completely meaningless question, and I think it was just to make sure I was still around.
Mmm.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
This work week is the lamest thing ever! I have to sit here at work, and not receive any phone calls, and when I call a user at home for IT support, they are like, why are you calling me, it is Christmas! WTF!!!

I think companies should just close the final week of the year, since half the fucking employees take off anyway!

On topic, this dolphin talk is making me hungry for a tuna sandwich, anyone else?
Fuckin' Starvin'...

I'm in the mood for some Salmonella.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Yeah. I guess I gotta try harder to post more. :action-sm

We were originally scheculed to work until 12:30 on Monday but the convinced the owner to close. I think I'd rather work the 24th & have the 26th off. Also, I frequently let my phone go to voice mail so my not answering doesn't mean much.

I think I may go archive some 2006 files so that in another week we can archive 2007. On the plus side, the files are near a window so I can bring my XM with me.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Yeah. I guess I gotta try harder to post more. :action-sm

We were originally scheculed to work until 12:30 on Monday but the convinced the owner to close. I think I'd rather work the 24th & have the 26th off. Also, I frequently let my phone go to voice mail so my not answering doesn't mean much.

I think I may go archive some 2006 files so that in another week we can archive 2007. On the plus side, the files are near a window so I can bring my XM with me.
On a completely unrelated note, almost nap time for me. What a way to spend my birf, sleeping all day so I can go to work at night. ungh.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
On a completely unrelated note, almost nap time for me. What a way to spend my birf, sleeping all day so I can go to work at night. ungh.
Dude, every post I read of yours just makes me want to give my first and last blowjob to a shotgun barrel.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
This is the worst week the week between fun...good news is i just picked up a laptop and my new cellphone is waiting for me at home...if i dont have your number pm me my phone broke so i lost everyones numbers

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Dude, every post I read of yours just makes me want to give my first and last blowjob to a shotgun barrel.
:haha7:

Mark makes me sad, too.

But I am thinking in *there's no place like home* terms right now... and hoping the rest of this day goes by quickly so I can get the hell back to my happy place.
My office is DEAD today... so useless to be here this week. I hate working for a corporate machine.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
:haha7:

Mark makes me sad, too.

But I am thinking in *there's no place like home* terms right now... and hoping the rest of this day goes by quickly so I can get the hell back to my happy place.
My office is DEAD today... so useless to be here this week. I hate working for a corporate machine.
I totally agree. I'm staring down the barrel of two hours and forty one minutes more of work (but who's counting) and I've hit the refresh button on the wackbag new posts page about nine hundred and eighty seven times.
...Since lunch.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
This is the worst week ever.

Those of us who have to work for a living (read: white, but not white enough to have vacation during this time) are stuck doing nothing for the whole time.
It stinks, and I don't like it.

And it would go by so much easier with some live shows.
Oh well.
The buddays need a break too, I guess.
I'm white enough. :: Yawn :: Time for another beer while I relax in my easy chair.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
<--- hates BCH right now

so much i am not even going to use waveyguy

Status
Not open for further replies.