OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Ron and Fez Contract

Discussion in 'Classic Ron & Fez Discussion' started by ironman25dc, Feb 22, 2013.

  1. ironman25dc

    ironman25dc A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2004
    Messages:
    6,583
    Likes Received:
    3,908
    Does anyone know when Ron & Fez contracts are up for renewal?

    If I remember correctly when Ron was in for Ant one day in early 2012, I believe Ron said something about another year.

    If the contract is up soon, how does the company justify re-signing Fez?
     
  2. Don the Radio Guy

    Donator

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2006
    Messages:
    69,628
    Likes Received:
    5,082
    Sirius signs names. They don't give a fuck about program quality. Fez will be fine until Ron dumps him.
     
  3. Josh_R

    Josh_R Registered User

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2005
    Messages:
    5,847
    Likes Received:
    458
    At this point, I don't know what the Ron and ??? show would be like without Fez. They have made Fez's issues a huge part of the show. Fez being a shitty co-host has actually come all the way around to being material for the show, rather than just being poor job performance.
     
    Jacuzzi Billy and Bill Lehecka like this.
  4. ironman25dc

    ironman25dc A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2004
    Messages:
    6,583
    Likes Received:
    3,908
    I don't see Ron ever dumping him which is not a bad thing. I asked because I have concerns that SiriusXM might not want to extend Fez's contract.
     
  5. LiddyRules

    LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2005
    Messages:
    140,124
    Likes Received:
    49,132
    There was a line a couple of episodes back where Ron was comparing his show to O+A's and said something like "If Anthony doesn't check in every eight hours, Opie doesn't sit there wondering if he's dead in the street." I really cracked up from that. I hope this show remains. It is enjoyable.
     
  6. thekidslepthere

    thekidslepthere Registered User

    Joined:
    May 19, 2004
    Messages:
    4,888
    Likes Received:
    515
    I love the new 11am Mohr Sports preview hour.
     
  7. nikoloslvy

    nikoloslvy I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
    Donator

    Joined:
    May 5, 2003
    Messages:
    4,936
    Likes Received:
    120


    Shit just makes me angry..what an asshole. Sometimes I think Opie talking about mental illness (leading to the Norton "me me me "rant) is specifically about Fez.

    At one point he claims hes pissed because the kid said that the ibang or phone was gay....Christ.

    Then the kid says he agrees with Fez 99% of the time and Fez says "I'm worried about the other 1%. What a complete cunt....I don't want him fired anymore....I want him dead...listen to this clip if you are like me and cant listen every day and tell me I'm wrong.
     
  8. nikoloslvy

    nikoloslvy I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
    Donator

    Joined:
    May 5, 2003
    Messages:
    4,936
    Likes Received:
    120
    I have a friend who is a complete homophobe. He has this idea that all gay people are bitchy,petty,mean,miserable,angry,crabby,and selfish.I don't see how sucking dick or taking it up the ass would do that to someone but Fez's behavior is hurtful to any kind image and gay rights bullshit he tries to portray. The level of vitriol that this guy spews at this kid is beyond out of line...I'm SICK OF HIM.
     
  9. Daddystax

    Daddystax New Wackbag

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I joined this site for updates on Ron and Fez. Is Fez dead/fired yet?
     

Share This Page