Ron and Fez Contract

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Does anyone know when Ron & Fez contracts are up for renewal?

If I remember correctly when Ron was in for Ant one day in early 2012, I believe Ron said something about another year.

If the contract is up soon, how does the company justify re-signing Fez?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Sirius signs names. They don't give a fuck about program quality. Fez will be fine until Ron dumps him.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
At this point, I don't know what the Ron and ??? show would be like without Fez. They have made Fez's issues a huge part of the show. Fez being a shitty co-host has actually come all the way around to being material for the show, rather than just being poor job performance.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Sirius signs names. They don't give a fuck about program quality. Fez will be fine until Ron dumps him.
I don't see Ron ever dumping him which is not a bad thing. I asked because I have concerns that SiriusXM might not want to extend Fez's contract.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
At this point, I don't know what the Ron and ??? show would be like without Fez. They have made Fez's issues a huge part of the show. Fez being a shitty co-host has actually come all the way around to being material for the show, rather than just being poor job performance.
There was a line a couple of episodes back where Ron was comparing his show to O+A's and said something like "If Anthony doesn't check in every eight hours, Opie doesn't sit there wondering if he's dead in the street." I really cracked up from that. I hope this show remains. It is enjoyable.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
I love the new 11am Mohr Sports preview hour.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003

Shit just makes me angry..what an asshole. Sometimes I think Opie talking about mental illness (leading to the Norton "me me me "rant) is specifically about Fez.

At one point he claims hes pissed because the kid said that the ibang or phone was gay....Christ.

Then the kid says he agrees with Fez 99% of the time and Fez says "I'm worried about the other 1%. What a complete cunt....I don't want him fired anymore....I want him dead...listen to this clip if you are like me and cant listen every day and tell me I'm wrong.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
I have a friend who is a complete homophobe. He has this idea that all gay people are bitchy,petty,mean,miserable,angry,crabby,and selfish.I don't see how sucking dick or taking it up the ass would do that to someone but Fez's behavior is hurtful to any kind image and gay rights bullshit he tries to portray. The level of vitriol that this guy spews at this kid is beyond out of line...I'm SICK OF HIM.

Daddystax

New Wackbag
Aug 21, 2013
I joined this site for updates on Ron and Fez. Is Fez dead/fired yet?