Ron and Fez Listening Thread 01/07/08 Welcome to the 1st Live Show of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
You over zealous portugese moonshine drinking booger eating moron.

Maybe upgrade the rabbit ears that you have for an internet connection.
You dope, I said I could post in other threads, but was unable to start a listening thread.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
if fez wouldn't have welched so many times he would have had to take Elfish (i've no idea how to spell that) to Graceland
its Elvish (I believe)...And he wasn't welshing, he was going double or nothing....and he did ultimately pay up...

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
if fez wouldn't have welched so many times he would have had to take Elfish (i've no idea how to spell that) to Graceland
If Fez hadn't welched so many times, Dave wouldn't have had jelly to stick his dick into, in front of Lilly (when she was just a guest). Damn you Fez!

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
So?
How went the Pea-Soup Extravaganza there, Sparky? Everything you ever dreamed of and more?
It goes down as the BEST FUCKIN' PEA SOUP I've ever, ever, ever had. And clearly makes the list as one of the best soups I've had

Mobo

Fucker didn't check the

to see that I was on it.

yes, it's a teletubbies guest list.
He should have looked closer.....maybe run down the list with his....

what the hell are we doing?

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Mornin Buddays

that's only because of the smirk he has on..He looks morel like Bubba Ray then Taz IMO...
Who you rather tangle with the human suplex machine or the man from the south side of dudleyville is the question now. Personally, I'd have to go Bubba Ray, just because you can only Survive if Taz lets you.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I like when the LIVE show starts!!!!!!!!

:icon_razz

Friday

Fezzing Out
back in a few, sillies....

going to listen to the first part of the show whilst i take a little car nap.

<--- not anywhere near as proficient as SOME people at functioning on 3 1/2 hrs of sleep! **yawn**

Status
Not open for further replies.