Ron and Fez Listening Thread 01-10-08 - Slaveboy revolts against Massah (*RIP* Betsy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Dont you mean Ron and the listeners revolt again the Slaveboy and Massah bit?

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Dammit. I was going to create today's thread in memory of our dear Chester's Liver's doggie, BETSY. :(

oh well....

IN MEMORY anyway... because we who have the privelege of canine and feline buddays know the love they give is precious.

and just in case anyone is wondering.... La La La means I Love You. :p

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
They better be tapping out of that stupid slave-boy bit, or I'll...
...uh...
I'll...
Listen to something else and continue to pay two subscription fees like every other schmuck, I guess. Perhaps type something unfavorable on teh internets.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Dammit. I was going to create today's thread in memory of our dear Chester's Liver's doggie, BETSY. :(

oh well....

IN MEMORY anyway... because we who have the privelege of canine and feline buddays know the love they give is precious.

and just in case anyone is wondering.... La La La means I Love You. :p
awww, thank you miss....She will be missed...and she loved Ron and Fez too.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
So I'm posting and saying hello, but I'll be lacking for a while.
The boss is bringing me in for a goal-setting meeting, and then I'm eating lunch with a friend.

I have a sinking feeling that I won't have an asshole tickle in EITHER of those encounters.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
The boss is bringing me in for a goal-setting meeting, and then I'm eating lunch with a friend.

I have a sinking feeling that I won't have an asshole tickle in EITHER of those encounters.
you'll be missed sir :action-sm
noyouwon't

i'll only be here until 12:30...i have class...which means that they'll start talking about babies right at 12:31 and i'll have to text my posts to someone :D

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
you'll be missed sir :action-sm
noyouwon't

i'll only be babykilling until 12:30...i have babykilling class...which means that they'll start talking killing babies right at 12:31 and i'll have to kill my babies all alone babykill babykill :D
But who in the world would ever be able to pull off your bit in your absence?

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
IT shut down are network for the time being so i cant listen and am posting from my blackjack

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Let's hope that goal isn't "Find another job before the severance runs out." :action-sm

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
I hate chicks.

present company excluded.
:( what's wrong sweetie?!
But who in the world would ever be able to pull off your bit in your absence?
i'm sure i'm not the only one with baby killing fantasies.
I wish. Mobo Jr would have a hard life with a murdered mother and an incarcerated father.
we could adopt him, collectively, here at wackbag. he'd be the first baby raised by wackbag. we could each keep him for a month, it'd be great.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
we could adopt him, collectively, here at wackbag. he'd be the first baby raised by wackbag. we could each keep him for a month, it'd be great.
oooh .... I like this idea!
we can prove to all of Paltalk that wackbag truly can be a nurturing mother to it's little ones.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
oooh .... I like this idea!
we can prove to all of Paltalk that wackbag truly can be a nurturing mother to it's little ones.
k...so if mobo jr. isn't available someone is giong to have to get knocked up for the team...any takers?

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Status
Not open for further replies.