Ron and Fez Listening Thread 01-14-08: There Is No Love Here And There Is No Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
damnit liddy...i was going to just put "R&F Listening Thread 1-14-08, now with 100% less ESD" just to make CL happy :p

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Good Morning, World.
I thought you weren't listening anymore, Liddy...

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Hiya Buddays. :action-sm

Dave or No Dave?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
One may still enjoy the listening thread without listening, Crippy. :action-sm
Ah yes, it's true. Good 'ol "Tell me when the bit is over" Stig knows this all too well.
I guess I'd feel strangely hypocritical in a listening thread if I wasn't listening. Misrepresenting myself, or something. You know, like when I try to present myself as a decent, caring human being.

Goodluck Chuck has got to be a great movie because Dane Cook is in it and he's...funny.

krunk

sackboy-licious
damnit liddy...i was going to just put "R&F Listening Thread 1-14-08, now with 100% less ESD" just to make CL happy :p
Or....R&F Listening Thread 1-14-08, Welcome Back APP.

There are at least five things wrong with that sentence
I know, but this is Wackbag and I don't give a shit :)

if i were writing something for a reason then I might care.

off to COD4 [ not a complete sentence for Liddy ] bye

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Ah yes, it's true. Good 'ol "Tell me when the bit is over" Stig knows this all too well.
I guess I'd feel strangely hypocritical in a listening thread if I wasn't listening. Misrepresenting myself, or something. You know, like when I try to present myself as a decent, caring human being.
i may be listening to Rush if Dave shows up...not the band dummy :action-sm

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
I saw him on Friday!

for some reason he was interested in LiddyRules...
Bullshit! APP is just a scary story you tell your kids so they won't grow up to do hacky radio bits.

:action-sm

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Hiya buddays!

No Dave on today's show would make me a happy camper!!! :action-sm

Friday

Fezzing Out
Hiya buddays!

No Dave on today's show would make me a happy camper!!! :action-sm
then enjoy your Happy Day, Hoff.... Dave has a scheduled absence today!

Also... get well Bronx Johnny! :)

and Hiya Buddays....

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
then enjoy your Happy Day, Hoff.... Dave has a scheduled absence today!

Also... get well Bronx Johnny! :)

and Hiya Buddays....
pssssssssssssssst....there's no cure yet :action-sm

Mobo

Well, it's happened....I'm afraid I can't participate on the boards anymore. I was pretty much caught red handed....My boss said that he was the employer and that I was here to work for him, and not typing on some message board. Like I'm some kind of slave or something! So, I pushed his face into a box of doughnuts and, apparently, I hurt his eye or something. So, now I'm fired, and I'm typing this in secrecy while I pack up my things....it was nice knowing all of you, and I'll try and catch up with people from home when I can. Bye baggers..........

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Well, it's happened....I'm afraid I can't participate on the boards anymore. I was pretty much caught red handed....My boss said that he was the employer and that I was here to work for him, and not typing on some message board. Like I'm some kind of slave or something! So, I pushed his face into a box of doughnuts and, apparently, I hurt his eye or something. So, now I'm fired, and I'm typing this in secrecy while I pack up my things....it was nice knowing all of you, and I'll try and catch up with people from home when I can. Bye baggers..........
Awww...
You still get post of the day from that line from earlier.
Sorry, Mobo... catch up with you from home, and on XBox, et-cetera.

Edit/Addition: FUCK THE MAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.