Ron and Fez Listening Thread -02/25/08 GAP......On Permanent Lock Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Hiya buddies:action-sm. How was the Official Premier of 'Gap - A Ron Bennington Production'

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
What's up buddays? I take it from the pictures, there wasn't a mass suicide while watching the premiere of Gap.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Well, Paul-O used the same sound producto studio as the teacher from Charlie Brown.

I went and told him that, he got a kick out of it and stated that it was the sound at the Hard Rock and it sounded better then that.

My brother swears that Dave was wearing a hair piece in the flick.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Well, Paul-O used the same sound producto studio as the teacher from Charlie Brown.

I went and told him that, he got a kick out of it and stated that it was the sound at the Hard Rock and it sounded better then that.

My brother swears that Dave was wearing a hair piece in the flick.
Arch, you spent WAY too much energy actually looking at that shit on the screen. Or at least your brother did.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I couldn't understand a word of the movie..So I decided to sit down next to Shell Binks and make fun of it with her...She looked fantastic btw...She is very pretty..

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Her tits weren't far from popping out were they?
funniest thing was when she was walking down the "isle" and passed by Ron ,who was standing like 2 feet from us, he leans in and whispers "fantastic tits"..

oooooooooooooor

when Mikey Boy's daughters were walking by as the flower girls and he pushed part of the crowd open and was telling them to walk that way and they were. Then after Mikey's wife (I'm guessing that was her) grabbed them back the right way Ron just whispers to us "Stupid fucking kids"..I couldn't stop laughing...the man is hysterical...

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
god dammit, who is this?

i know who this is too...............

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
funniest thing was when she was walking down the "isle" and passed by Ron ,who was standing like 2 feet from us, he leans in and whispers "fantastic tits"..

oooooooooooooor
Hahaha Ronnie is the bessssssssssssssssst! I'd love to work for that pair and not be a lazy douche bag like some of their staff

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island

oooooooooooooor

when Mikey Boy's daughters were walking by as the flower girls and he pushed part of the crowd open and was telling them to walk that way and they were. Then after Mikey's wife (I'm guessing that was her) grabbed them back the right way Ron just whispers to us "Stupid fucking kids"..I couldn't stop laughing...the man is hysterical...
Put these in the LOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.