Ron and Fez Listening Thread - 11/13/07 - Finally Removing the Cloak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Morning Buddays!

Today is the day I remove my Cloak and Mystery.

I have a love that has completed my life.
And I have this Radio Show, Message Board, and Listening Thread to thank.

The cat is officially out of the bag... and it's a big kitty... so get out your meow mix and hold onto your hats......

Here is a picture of me and the one who has, now quite officially, taken me off the market. For Good. :)

May 10, 2006
Morning Buddays!

Today is the day I remove my Cloak and Mystery.

I have a love that has completed my life.
And I have this Radio Show, Message Board, and Listening Thread to thank.

The cat is officially out of the bag... and it's a big kitty... so get out your meow mix and hold onto your hats......

Here is a picture of me and the one who has, now quite officially, taken me off the market. For Good. :)

Glad I could be so loved by you my dear!

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Oy Vey!

EraserFuck Card Holder #001 checking in!!!!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I'll figure out the trick to it some time.
The trick, I'm guessing at least, is to not be yourself. For years I've been myself and it has brought me nothing but pain and heartbreak. So I say fuck it. Time to be someone else, look at the world through a mask. Maybe now I'll find happiness

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
The trick, I'm guessing at least, is to not be yourself. For years I've been myself and it has brought me nothing but pain and heartbreak. So I say fuck it. Time to be someone else, look at the world through a mask. Maybe now I'll find happiness
Hey, how are you doing this? But you were..now you're..

Mobo

Aug 10, 2005
Dallas, TX
Not that I know shit, but I would think Deadbent doesn't have that problem. I would kill to have a chick that digs O&A, Guitar Hero, is funny, and intelligent. What is there to hide?

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
I must wholeheartedly disagree.
For this is the one person who has loved me for Exactly who I am.... flaws and all. (and there are many!!!)

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
It's nice to see people happy.

I'll figure out the trick to it some time.

Hold on and don't stop. :)

Don't let go either ;p

No, the real trick is to microwave the bagel first so it is warm, soft, and pliable. Once this is done you can get to work. As a finishing move, make sure you get the bleachy coating on the bagel........

Oh wait.... We were talking about fucking bagels, right?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Bagel Lord is a cunt

T.O.A.S.T. RULES

fuck bagels

oh and hiya buddays

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I must wholeheartedly disagree.
For this is the one person who has loved me for Exactly who I am.... flaws and all. (and there are many!!!)
Well, I am very happy for you and him there Friday. I hope someday to be that lucky myself. As for now, I am going to try the new approach, and not be myself for a while, as like I said, being myself, has done nothing but brought me pain

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Not that I know shit, but I would think Deadbent doesn't have that problem. I would kill to have a chick that digs O&A, Guitar Hero, is funny, and intelligent. What is there to hide?

No reason to hide, even if one doesn't have a chick that digs o&a, guitar hero, is funny, and intelligent. (not to mention gorgeous, nice, AND mean)

oof.

May 10, 2006
No, the real trick is to microwave the bagel first so it is warm, soft, and pliable. Once this is done you can get to work. As a finishing move, make sure you get the bleachy coating on the bagel........

Close enough

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy

Yes, but I don't think you were involved in this one :action-sm

Status
Not open for further replies.