Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Hiya Buddays. :action-sm

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Hello. My job is officially dead, and my firing is imminent. I was unproductive back when I was just listening to XM202 most of the hours of my work day, but now I found out that whackbag.com isn't filtered by my company's website filter, and I'll never do any work ever again.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Hello. My job is officially dead, and my firing is imminent. I was unproductive back when I was just listening to XM202 most of the hours of my work day, but now I found out that whackbag.com isn't filtered by my company's website filter, and I'll never do any work ever again.
why do you think I have this many posts?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Sucks that I missed the cringe interview today, but I am in today for the long haul....

I hear ya..I post so much on here my job gave me a huge Winter Carnival Bonus :D....

Redding

Why can't us?
I was gonna start with the header "Ron & Fez Listening Thread 12-14-07: Justin Bartha is a weird talking faggot"

oh i forgot.....YO SON!

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Good stuff.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
why do you think I have this many posts?
God love the ability to postwhore. I was in here a bunch with my last job, but one inadvertant google search today has opened up my world. Unemployment is going to be fucking spectacular.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Of course, my job is a hilarious bucket of cancerous cock seepage anyhow, but this will officially be the semen on the birthday cake.

Friday

Fezzing Out
hi buddays

<~~~ has laryngitis and a minor anxiety disorder today.

hooray

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Afternoon buddays!!! (especially BabyGirl :action-sm) :action-sm

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Of course, my job is a hilarious bucket of cancerous cock seepage anyhow, but this will officially be the semen on the birthday cake.
i like you.
hi sweeeeeetie!

and hiya buddays i would've name the thread "how will earl manage to defend the black steroid users whilst condemning the white steroid users friday." :action-sm

I was gonna start with the header "Ron & Fez Listening Thread 12-14-07: Justin Bartha is a weird talking faggot"

oh i forgot.....YO SON!
i was going to call it "Ron & Fez Listening Thread 12-14-07: pwning douchebags weekdays, noon to 3"

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Oh, Hi Buddays!

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
fuckin' starving.....hey Earl, we got any cum-cake back there?
hi buddays

<~~~ has laryngitis and a Giants game on Sunday

hooray
Hooray!!!!

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
hi buddays

<~~~ has laryngitis and a minor anxiety disorder today.

hooray
perhaps this will make you feel better?

edit: that was kinda big...double edit: still was big

Status
Not open for further replies.