Ron and Fez Listening thread 2/26/2008 - Face Trombone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobo

Aug 10, 2005
Dallas, TX
aw shit.....I don't want you to look like a lonely douche......hello!

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Ok...I realize I wasn't there on Saturday, but what is this whole Face Trombone thing?

Oh, and hiya buddays! :action-sm

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Ok...I realize I wasn't there on Saturday, but what is this whole Face Trombone thing?

Oh, and hiya buddays! :action-sm
It's like yelling "Face!"
...but elongating your hand beyond your face in the trombone fashion. Get it?
Heh.

East Side Dave in studio doing this weird face trombone movement that was only good for the couple of us who could actually see it, but I think it's just about the funniest/stupidest thing ever.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I have to admit something. After friday night, I now am a fan of ESD. He really is a nice guy in person. I still don't like when he overshadows Fezzie, but he really is a cool and nice guy.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
I have to admit something. After friday night, I now am a fan of ESD. He really is a nice guy in person. I still don't like when he overshadows Fezzie, but he really is a cool and nice guy.
Shhhhhh! you will ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuin it!

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
And Bryan has told me the exact same. I just am not a fan of him on the show with all the mic time.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Yup.
I turned the corner on him too, both from the show and that night. Sorry, Wackbag.
Can you blame me? If it wasn't for photoshop, I'd never get to visit New York.
No, I really can't.
Don't worry, I'm sure one day all of these cool New York People will converge in Planes, Tranes, and John Candy films on Dallas for the BigAssBabyGapFuck Bash!

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Oh no!!!!1!!1!1!!! Someone else who likes Dave! What are we to do?

Now if we could just get some of these other haters to actually meet the guy maybe they'd realize that he's just a guy trying to do his job and not some evil irish retard trying to steal Fezzie's job.

Mobo

Aug 10, 2005
Dallas, TX
Don't worry, I'm sure one day all of these cool New York People will converge in Planes, Tranes, and John Candy films on Dallas for the BigAssBabyGapFuck Bash!
YAAAAY! Even better! Everyone come to me!!!!

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Oh no!!!!1!!1!1!!! Someone else who likes Dave! What are we to do?

Now if we could just get some of these other haters to actually meet the guy maybe they'd realize that he's just a guy trying to do his job and not some evil irish retard trying to steal Fezzie's job.
don't go too far there fella, we still think he's retarded, we just like him despite it :action-sm

Status
Not open for further replies.