Ron and Fez listening thread 2/7/2008 - Wrestling Challenge w/ Johnny Fairplay....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
ooooooooooo I like when the show stars...OOOOOOOOOOO I love Snatch......and whatever movie this is..:D

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
bye remobo, maybe it'll be easier to kill you later since you're sick :p
<----- thinks he'll be getting a new modem this weekend so he can hook up his 360 to the net since the one telecom gave him has AIDS.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Well, looks like the trade will never happen. OnA want Ron if Earl has to be on the table.

They give Than and Sam.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
i would but im too busy job hunting....i got laid off from my job yesterday
Well that sucks man, sorry to hear. Let's hope NWA Eastern Penn Iron City League gets picked up as a developmental territory and you can get a full time ring announcing gig

Jonathan Redding = Howard Finkle part Deux

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
sorry to hear that bud..
Nice! How did it happen?
Ah Shit. Sorry pal. Best of ruck
company is reorganizing...good news is all the jobs available pay way more then that job

You mean you got...
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

See what I did there?
other then spelling fired wrong i have no idea

Enjoy it while it lasts
oh i am woke up at 6 set up my monster.com account put my resume up applied for some jobs....then around 10 got a call from a resume screener and got accepted for it to be sent to the company so just waiting for a call now

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Well that sucks man, sorry to hear. Let's hope NWA Eastern Penn Iron City League gets picked up as a developmental territory and you can get a full time ring announcing gig

Jonathan Redding = Howard Finkle part Deux
i think of myself as a young tony chimmel....fink has male pattern baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.