Ron and Fez Listening Thread - 8/14/07 - 7 hours of goodness (XM Show plus Krock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redding

Why can't us?
everyone ready!

get the Krock stream at 923krock.com

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
YAY!!!!

Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
I have to say, if they are just playing music I have no reason to really listen...I probably will anyway to support the buddaaaayyyysss..

Joe Avezzano

Is the second show going to be on XM? Or do you have to use the krock stream? I would hate to miss potus 08 updates.

Redding

Why can't us?
Is the second show going to be on XM? Or do you have to use the krock stream? I would hate to miss potus 08 updates.
as far as i know this is a one time thing so they wont be simulcasting so use the Krock Stream

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Is it an actual R&F show? Or is it a "we're spinning discs like the old days at 'NEW" type of show?

Friday

Fezzing Out
hello buddays!
nursing a little cold over here .... so be kind :)

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Can't imagine the selling point for some of the show members for Krock.

"This is Earl, he'll be needing a paycheck also. He does nothing."

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
does anyone have a link to the stream? not the KROCK player but the actual live steam? i can never get that stupid KROCK player to work and i'm sure all it will do is bufffferrrrr because so many people will listen online

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
I don't think you need to KRock stream. I'm getting it here on XM.

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
does anyone have a link to the stream? not the KROCK player but the actual live steam? i can never get that stupid KROCK player to work and i'm sure all it will do is bufffferrrrr because so many people will listen online
I don't like bufferrerrrrs,

Show!

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
And way to quote Billy Madison earlier with the quote in the O&A listening thread. Psychic?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i really blew that line from billy madison, but i said it earlier hahah

krunk

sackboy-licious
hooooooooooooooooosker doooooooooooooooooooooo

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
And way to quote Billy Madison earlier with the quote in the O&A listening thread. Psychic?
yes radio psychic radio psychic :)

miss ATHF, the internet wizard guy was funny..."bufferrrinngg"

Status
Not open for further replies.