Ron and Fez listening thread (8/16/07) - Bronx Johnny is a loyal man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
He's a loyal man to Ron and Fez when he could've defected!

Hiya buddays :action-sm

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Welcome to the

Too Lazy to Phone in the Show on Our Way to DC

show.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
We need something big to happen.. Like somehow Redding bombing now.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Howdy Buddays!!!

Even with a Best of I look foward to the show and the best thread on the internets, well, second best.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Best of? NooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOooOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo! !O!1111111111o

Friday

Fezzing Out
Hello my little friends.... this is my last full day of work for the week and I couldn't be happier.... except for the fact that i need to get a car kit before tomorrow so i can listen to the show. dammat.

are they easy to install?

Arch Stanton

Hello my little friends.... this is my last full day of work for the week and I couldn't be happier.... except for the fact that i need to get a car kit before tomorrow so i can listen to the show. dammat.

are they easy to install?
Absolutely easy my budday. What receiver do ya have?

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Gotta break down and finally buy one or the other equal to it. Still sporting the Atari 2600 of portable units, the Airware.
Are Ron and Fez on the NY station today or ... whats the deal there? I havent been able to catch that yet

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Gotta break down and finally buy one or the other equal to it. Still sporting the Atari 2600 of portable units, the Airware.
Are Ron and Fez on the NY station today or ... whats the deal there? I havent been able to catch that yet
I think it was just that day. They DJ'd and played Krock's crappy music.

I think I am going to break down and order the Inno today.... still debating.

Friday

Fezzing Out
nope it was a one time thing apparently...

i love my inno.... it's very good to me :)

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
I love my INNO. If you buy one make sure you go to my radiostore.com they have great deals and they have awesome customer service....
Um why is it best of?

Oh and Firday the car kit is very simple to install.

Arch Stanton

I love my INNO. If you buy one make sure you go to my radiostore.com they have great deals and they have awesome customer service....
Um why is it best of?

Travel day to DC and a Wikki meeting I believe

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Um why is it best of?

Listen, meng... I know I don't have anything useful to add most of the time, but I did state in the 2nd post of the thread that they were on their way to DC.

That is a long sentence that simply implies that you are a douche.

Hi, friend! :action-sm

Arch Stanton

Phriday, probably just a cig lighter power cord and an antenna that you put on the roof near the drivers door and tuck the wire in the weather strip and put all the extra under the floor mat.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Just checking in and saying hi. Probably won't be in the thread for th...

"Tea party"

Oh, tea party. This is wonderful tea. Would you like a biscuit?

Arch Stanton

Listen, meng... I know I don't have anything useful to add most of the time, but I did state in the 2nd post of the thread that they were on their way to DC.

Hi, friend! :action-sm
Cat phight...Cat phight

Arch Stanton

Just checking in and saying hi. Probably won't be in the thread for th...

"Tea party"

Oh, tea party. This is wonderful tea. Would you like a biscuit?
Hey stud. When are ya seeing the guys/show.

Friday

Fezzing Out

now Nate... is that any way to speak to the man who is taking care of our trophy for us?

T

The NoVA Kid

damn you Best of's......daaaaaaamn you

This girl sounds hotter than lilly's cousin!

Hiya Buddays, I miss live ron and fez.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
now Nate... is that any way to speak to the man who is taking care of our trophy for us?
Good point. That reminds me, I should wash that cup out before we drink from it. Who knows what horrid things he's been using that for.

I'm out for awhile.

Later, kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.