Ron and Fez Listening Thread 8/21/07 - My Vacation will it be Dave free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Can I start one in honor of being on vacation?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It won't be. It'lll probably be a lot of Dave because that's how it always is.

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
I feel like the prettiest girl in the whole world, I get the honor of starting a listening thread,

though based on my planned week, it'll be the only one I get to start and probably one of two I will get to participate in

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
if I didn't get a Dave-free birthday, you don't get a Dave-free vacation. Sorry, but them's the breaks pal...

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
damn, I was hoping for a Dave free week..........maybe a freak bus accident overnight??

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
damn it's hot in here, oh wait, the A/C is set for 80 deg. when no one is home, since I'm home alone i guess I'll turn it downto 68 deg. for the day

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Welcome.

Maybe we can find an article where someone calls Ron unkempt and then Ron and Fez can go off for 20 minutes about it.
Fez will tear out Mikeyboy's heart for putting a Ronfez.net banner on a video.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Welcome.

Maybe we can find an article where someone calls Ron unkempt and then Ron and Fez can go off for 20 minutes about it.
ugh. You tell it like it is my friend. Tuned away for that. Came back, but tuned away for that stuff. I didn't know that when you write an article about someone that you need to be on the show to defend it.

Be happy someone wrote the article. That is a step in the right direction.

ugh. You tell it like it is my friend. Tuned away for that. Came back, but tuned away for that stuff. I didn't know that when you write an article about someone that you need to be on the show to defend it.

Be happy someone wrote the article. That is a step in the right direction.

Exactly. They are getting lots more recognition. The negative little crap like this is just part of the deal.

They shit on everyone and everything, but say two lackluster words about them and it's war.

Maybe it's just me.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Exactly. They are getting lots more recognition. The negative little crap like this is just part of the deal.

They shit on everyone and everything, but say two lackluster words about them and it's war.

Maybe it's just me.
No, it's not just you. Opie has gotten hypersensitive as of late. Not just with negative remarks but like if he's doing something to be annoying and someone says its annoying, he'll freak out on the person. I'm just waiting for the day when the constant playing of Endeavor changes to "we're doing it to annoy you people" and then to giving freedom to the Endeavor astronauts.

Status
Not open for further replies.